♞ [31] Love?♞

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡.𝕠.𝕧.

"It feels so good to be a vampire again!" Ayato said, a cocky smirk finding its way to his mouth.

"Silence Ayato. I can sense someone inside our house." Reiji said. Everyone quieted down and all looked to one another. "It's him." Subaru said, making a disgusted face at the scent. The sent was one of a founder.

They all walked into the mansion and saw Azul standing at the top of the staircase, glaring at them all. What happened to the kind, gentle, human boy he used to be?

"Where is she? Where's (Y/n)?!" He shouted furiously, his cerulean orbs turning in to a carmine red. He slammed his palms down on the railings of the stairs, leaning forward, twitching scarcely.

"The hell you mean?! You're the one who took her!" Yuma shouted. Everyone glared at Azul with resentment and malice. "One founder against us huh?" Ayato said stepping closer to Azul, glaring up towards him.

Azul's red pupils turned back to his its regular blue. "She's not here?" He furrowed his eyes brows in puzzlement, calming his violent state down.

"Are you fucking stupid or something?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE HER!!! YOU KIDNAPPED HER!!!" Subaru yelled smashing a hole in the wall. The feeling of bits of concrete and plaster crumbling against his fist felt great. It had been too long since Subaru has smashed a wall.

"Then... That can only mean..Shin." Azul said.

A feeling of betrayal swept over Azul. Shin was his friend, the one who taught him all the vampire abilities. He and Shin had been friends for a solid half a year. He had trusted him at this point.

"How could he..."

"Hey!~ Blue kid!" Kou yelled out, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

"You know where (Y/n) is right? It's been a long time since I've pierced her skin with my fangs! It'd be nice if you could tell me!" Kou said happily, narrowing his eyes.

"The other founders have her," Azul said defeatedly, looking at the floor.

"I can't take the both of them on. There's no hope." Azul went on.

"Hah! Loser! Look Mr.Bear it's a pitiful loser! Hahaha! The pathetic loser is disappointed!" Kanato smiled at Mr.Bear, pointing his finger at Azul.

"You're right Kanato-chan. It is a loser." The bear responded. Everyone remained silent, still not getting over the fact that a stuffed toy talks.

"We should...go to her now," Azusa said.

"Yeah!~ It's about time!~ We can just leave this guy.~" Laito said in his usual tone.

"Wait! What makes you guys think you can take this guy? It's not even a full moon, and they're founders! You couldn't beat them last year, so what makes now any different?!" Azul shouted.

His sudden statement caught Ruki's attention. "What are you suggesting we do?"

"I'm saying, we wait until the full moon and go to their castle. I'll come with. I have founder DNA crossed in me-"

"Tch! Why would we allow you to come with us?" Ayato scoffed, crossing his arms.

Before Azul could reply, Reiji cut in, "We have to."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Subaru raged, kicking over a couch into the wall.

"I hate to admit it, but as a founder, he has extraordinary powers that allow him to turn into the four main sub-races. And he is right before we failed. But if he comes along, it could ensure our victory."