♞[8] You have a heart?♞

WARNING LIME!!!!! LIME IS AHEAD! NOT A LEMON,I CANTREALLY WRITE THOSE SINCE I SUCK,BUT YEAH SOME SEXUAL TENSION BOUT TO GO DOWN BOI!!! 

Sorry

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ Your P.o.v  ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻

"Ughh... I'm tired! I fell down onto my bed.

"Nfu~ Hey Waifu-chan.~" I looked up and realized I fell onto Laito? How the hell did he manage to teleport under me, when I fell onto my bed?!

"Laito, I'm too tired to be dealing with your bullshit today." I faceplanted my face in his chest, feeling fatigue spread out through my body.

"Hm?~ Did Reiji tire you out that easy..Maybe you should practice.~" Laito traced his fingers up down the sides of my body. 

"I READ SHAKESPEARE FOR 4 HOURS!Not whatever you were thinking of." I complained.

Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and Midsummer Night's dream. Those were the plays/books we read. He made me read some passages over too.

"Mmhmm." Laito said like he was listening.

"Sometimes I think I'd rather go back to school than get homeschooled." I muttered.

"I see." Laito continued like he was actually listening. He stroked my hair as I lay on his chest.

"Why does Reiji even make me read these books? How will knowing the shakespeare stories help me in life? I'm obviously not going to go to college since I'm here, so what'sthe point of learning that."

"Mmmhmm." Laito nodded.

I looked up at him in confusion, "Why are you listening to me complain and not biting me or anything? Did you get hit with a rock or something?"

"I'm being a good husband of course.~ From what I see, husbands listen to their wives complain, even when they're not interested."

"Why would you want to be a better husband to me? Wait! I told you, you're not my husband!"

"Remember when you were kidnapped and then you got mad at me for being a bad husband and not looking for you?"

** Flashback**

1 year before,

When you the Mukami's let you back to school (Sweet Talker; Chapter Twenty-Four)

I walked through the halls and saw Reiji. I stopped in front of him,

"Hey Reiji-san! It's been a while!" I greeted.

"Where's Yui?" I asked, but ignored me.

"So that's where you've been..."

"Yes."

"NEE~ Waifu-chan has ditched me for other men~" Laito said appearing behind me.

"Laito I didn't ditch you I was kidnapped, and if you were really my husband, I would be pretty fucking pissed you didn't come after me."

_____ Back to the Present!~____

"Yeah I remember."

"Well you could say, what you said struck something within my heart.~"

"Hahaha, what heart?"

"Very funny Waifu-chan.~"