♞ [46] Screw the Timeline PT. 2♞ ✧

A/N; I AM SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE!!!!! T_T I've been writing these last days for the ending of this book and the ending of my other book Lovesick, SO I FORGOT TO UPDATE! I AM SORRY! 

And I don't mean to advertise, but I'm gonna advertise ;)  CHECK OUT MY MYSTIC MESSENGER FAN FICTION LOVESICK. lololool, 

But on a side note, thank you for reading, voting, commenting, all that good stuff! TY!

-Master

[Your P.o.v]

"(Y/n)." He said my name sternly as I sat down in front of him on the sofa.

"Yes Ruki-san?" I looked down into my lap, avoiding his terrifying gaze. "Oi, look at someone when they speak to you." He said.

I gained courage and looked up to meet his eyes. I swear I could feel a demon's presence with the way he was glowering at me.

He's probably angry with me since I fed off Azusa. But...! I was having a meal! He can't punish me for something like that! You can't yell at a human for eating a cupcake! Not that I'm comparing him to one it's just that...nevermind.

"Why are you angry at me?! I'm like you ya know...! I'm a vampire!"

"That's the issue. You're Eve, so you shouldn't be a vampire until Adam makes you one...yet you say there is no Adam right now."

I already screwed the timeline, so as I said. Might as well fuck with it more. Maybe then Karlheinz will send me back then. WAIT! That actually might work! I might screw things so much that Karlheinz will change things and fix everything! Man, genius should be my middle name.

"I'm from the future Ruki...a future where Adam already made me vampire." I confessed.

"I don't appreciate you lying to my face." He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not lying! Ask me anything!"

"Who becomes Adam?"

"Okay. Ask me anything but that." I put my hands up in defense, laughing nervously.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"It's a secret! You'll figure it out soon..." I said rubbing the back of neck, staring off to the side. When I back to my time, I won't be the idiot I am anymore. I'll truly decide then, and then take revenge on Karlheinz.

"I'll figure it out soon...? Are you implying I become Adam?" He leaned in more, wanting answers to his questions.

"Maybe!" I shrugged, a smooth smile appearing on my face.

"You could however be lying to me. You may not be from the future..." He rubbed his chin in thought.

"Alright! Ask me something only future me would know!" I said, standing up.

"Hm,-"

"Wait I know!" I walked up to him and placed my hands on his back over his clothes. Right here should be where his scars are. I then realized how close we were, but... I've been a lot closer to him than this isn't so... it's so embarrassing.

"This is where you scars are...you told me...well er...showed me and then told me the story about them."

Kou also has showed me his and told me his story...

Ruki looked at me, " I guess you're not lying..."

*COUGH* I AM! I'M A VAMPIRE BECAUSE I DRANK A STUPID POTION!

I nodded and gave him a hug, to try and hide my lying face. If I know one things about Ruki, he's really good at reading people. He could read someone like me or Kou very easily, and like Kou, I was fairly good at lying. With the exception of lying to Reiji and him. I always found it difficult to lie to them.

"You're lying." he looked me in the eye.

"Dammit, guess I really can't hide anything from you."

"But you know..."

"No, I don't know." He said blankly.

"Well um."

Within an instant I teleported out of the Mukami household. I looked around and it seemed I was in the garden. The natural habitat of the Yuma-kun.

"Oi. The sow has teleported." He looked at me blankly, as he squatted in his garden, picking some tomatoes.

"Heyaa Yuma-kun!~" I skipped over to him with a bright smile on my face.

He looked at me accusingly, squinting his eyes and then he suddenly pointed at me, "You have caused a problem haven't you?!" He shouted.

I gasped, "Of course I haven't!" I laughed nervously, putting hands up in defense. He stood up, towering me, while sending me an intimidating glare.

"You truly are a troublesome woman." He pulled me into his arms, and sunk his fangs in my neck without hesitation.

I cringed and then then relaxed, not bothering to fight against him. He retracted his fangs from my skin and lapped the remaining blood with his tongue.

I moaned on accident and he stopped midway. I heard a low chuckle escape his lips as he moved his gaze to meet mine. I stared into his familiar, warm, chocolate eyes.

A smirk was plastered onto his face as he leaned, "Tell me (Y/n), is there a reason why you're so obedient to me?" He whispered to me, and I was a fool to think it was the same Yuma I knew...

♥️ Second Person P.o.v ♥️

"Don't you know Yuma...we've already fell in love in another life!" She sent him a calm closed-eye smile, tears seeping out from her eyes.

Talk about an emotional wreck.

Yuma's expression changed. He was filled with surprise and confusion to your sudden change in emotion. He realized that he was just watching you cry and immediately started to wipe your tears away from your delicate face.

"Oi! W-why are you crying?" He choked up, as you sobbed.

"S-sorry... I just wanna go home..." You kept smiling. Why? Why were you smiling?

"I-idiot! Are you bipolar or something?!"

"M-maybe I am..."

Yuma rolled his eyes, he realized he wouldn't be able to calm you down through yelling. So he decided to choose a different approach.

"(Y/n)...what's wrong...?" He said gently.

"I just really miss you Yuma-kun..." You choked out.

Not this Yuma...YOUR Yuma...

"But I'm right here (Y/n)...you said we fell in love in another life right?" He took your hand in held it up against his cheek. You blinked your tears away and saw a unexplainable expression on Yuma.

"It's okay (Y/n)." He kissed your hand.

For some reason...this Yuma seemed a little more gentler than your Yuma...but aren't they the same? But just share different memories.

You broke down once more and launched yourself onto him, "I love you Yuma-kun! I just want to go back home to everyone...!"

He pat your back soothingly and started walking into the house.

Little did he know, a pair of jealous eyes were watching the two of you.