Selena: ( sitting on Abel's lap on the recliner )

Abel: ( whispers in ear while his arms were wrapped around her ) feeling okay?

Selena: ( whispers to him ) Pain is mild

Abel: ( kisses her shoulder )

Selena: I'm going to get a bottle of water from upstairs.

Abel: Okay baby ( moves his arms )

Abel watched Selena go upstairs.

Sal: ( sitting on the couch with Rima in his lap ) You hit the jackpot bro

Abel: ( smiles )

Selena was drinking the bottle of water, Lamar walks in the kitchen.

Lamar: So you're serious about my brother?

Selena: ( sets the bottle down ) I am.

Lamar: That's good.

Selena: ( nods )

Lamar: You love him?

Selena: I do.

Lamar: Nice, nice.

Selena: He talks about you a lot.

Lamar: Yeah I'm his best friend. We go way back. We did everything together. We used to smoke together but that changed, I wonder why.

Selena: ( looks away )

Lamar: You see he doesn't smoke as much anymore. He doesn't do coke, he rarely drinks. I'm sure you have something to do with it, do you?

Selena: Look I'm not trying to change him.

Lamar: He's already changed. Bella would never change him.

Selena: Well, I'm not Bella. I don't mind if he smokes weed it's just the damn coke... I won't tolerate. I lost my former best friend to drugs.

Lamar: ( confused ) who?

Selena: Demi

Lamar: But she's alive

Selena: Yeah? But we're not friends anymore. She changed. I'll always love and care about her but it is what it is. I don't want to lose Abel, I love him.

Lamar: It was taken out of content, I wasn't saying that to hurt you. I was saying that to tell you that you care about him more than she did. Bella wanted to drink, do drugs, and fuck. It made him happy but not happy enough for him to maintain a relationship with her. He's been crazy about you for awhile now.

Selena: and I've been crazy about him. I want this to work.

Lamar: Then make it work, sis.