The Nerd Knows Karate?

This is my first attempt at writing anything on here but oh well here goes!

Believe me guys it gets a lot better and the chapters get longer so stick with me please :)

Any support is gladly accepted and any criticisms or ideas will be taken on board.

So thank you.

Prologue

So I'm not your normal girl. I'm not an alien, however that would be so cool! No I'm the nerdy girl. You know, the one hiding in the corner with the big glasses. Yeah that's me.

I do however have a little secret. I have a black belt in most Martial Arts but my main skill is karate. I happen to be the best in the country. I bet you did not see that coming! When I am not kicking ass, I'm reading a book. I know. Weird combination. It's true though. I love to read. I always have my head stuck in book. So when I'm not kicking ass or reading. I'm doing something involving music. Yep. Piano, guitar, violin and vocals. I would never do it professionally it's just a hobby.

You may now say. How do you fit it all in and still have a social life? Ah you have hit the floor in all this. I don't have a social life as much as I would like to. I'm a nerd and no one talks to me unless it is to bully me. Yep. It sucks. I would not trade this life for anything. I do the things I love. Without being stopped.

When your parents are multi-millionaires only the best will do. Whoa another shocker. Bet you also were not expecting that. My parents own a successful business so we live a life of luxury. I practically live in a mansion for God sake. I would however trade and live in a small house and actually see my parents from work. They are rarely home.

I think you now have the rundown on my life. Lucky you