Chapter 50: Get Out

Start from the beginning

" Give me your gem and I'll let her go." Karla said. Maya looked at her gem and gulped.

She had no choice but give it." Trade." Maya said. The reason why Karla wants the gem so bad because every descendants have gems with their powers.

If you have a gem it means you have a power but Karla lost her gem so she wanted Maya's.

One of the most powerful gem in the isle. Maya came closer slowly. Julia cried harder and it annoyed Karla.

" Shut up!" Karla screamed at Julia and slapping her really hard. Everyone heard the sound of the slap.

Maya was raging mad she crushed the gem. Karla was shock but then laughed." You broke your gem! Now you don't have powers anymore!" Karla laughed.

Maya smirked and laughed." And you believed it was real." Maya said before turning into a dragon.

Karla let go of Julia who slipped from the plank, Maya quickly caught her daughter and placed her beside her father. She blew fire on Karla which set Karla on fire and jump off the ship.

Now she's helping her sister fight their own mother. Back down to the ground.

Julia hid and cried on Josh's chest. Kenzie, Bryce, Caleb, Hayden, Claire, Harvey, Lauren, Grayson, and Frankie all together fought the mysterious girls and guys.

The parents fought pirates, enemies, and Villains at the same time. Whole Riley and Ellia is in the jail.

Smaller and Say helped each other heal Josh's wound. You know the rest but at the end, the descendants and the kids won the fight and everyone turned back to normal.

Their enemies were in pain and some of them are...

Dead

Malificent, Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil. Sadly, are officially....

Dead

You gotta Kill what you need to Kill. In order to make peace. No one will bother them again. But the memory will remain.

Cruella was killed by her own sons. It was shocking but it has to end. Evil Queen was killed by her own daughter. Hard to think that they were so close to each other but yet she deserves it.

Evie burst into tears and cried it all out. She can't believe what she have done. There's blood all over the deck.

Carlos and Charlie are having a hard time but they got someone to comfort them.

Malificent, the most evilest villain from all. Her life has come to an end.

Shocking that it was not her daughters who killed her. It was her grandchildren who did.

Bryce and Lauren shot her with a ball of fire in the heart and as Malificent fell down and back to her human version... It was hard for them but in the end she needs to rest at some point. Her eyes slowly closed and her breathing slowed.

She's gone, she's dead, she's never gonna come back.

Mal run up to Ben and hugged him, crying. Lucky she didn't got hurt and Ben was just been into a fist fight and never got stabbed.

Uma, Harry, Gil, and Zevon were in pain and can't get up. Lucas and Jay tied them up all together.

Maya stared at her mother's dead body before looking at Josh and hugging him.

Lauren and Bryce were shock, they killed their own grandmother. The slowly backed up and went back to the group.

The mysterious girls and boys were silent and scared. Kenzie engulfed Bryce in a comforting hug. And Harvey did too.