Chapter 1: Trust Me

Y/N's POV
I woke up to my phone going crazy beside me, I quickly checked it to see that it was Courtney ringing and texting me. I picked up the phone quickly.

"Hello? Are you okay??"
"Hey Y/N/N! Yeah I'm fine, why?"
"You kept ringing?"
"Oh yeah, I just miss you, you haven't text me since yesterday! You free?"
"Not really, I have to-"
"Great, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes"
"Courtney, wait-"
*call ended*

"Guess I'm going" I laughed to myself as I got out of bed. I quickly showered and got dressed when I heard knocking at the door. That's weird Courtney always walks straight in, I went over to the door and outside stood the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. I must of got caught thinking and staring when the petite brunette coughed.

It then hit me, it was the ariana grande! I knew she was best friends with Courtney but I never met her, everytime I went over to their apartment she was never home.
"Sorry Courtney sent me up to get you, I hope I have the right apartment" Ariana giggled. "Sorry yeah you do, nice to meet you I'm y/n" I put out my hand which she gladly shook.

"Hi I'm ariana, I'm Courtney's other best friend" making both of us laugh. "You ready to come to the car or will I tell Courtney to wait?" Ariana asked politely.

"No I'm ready to go, let me just grab my keys and phone" I said as I started turning into my living room. I could not believe that I just met Ariana, I quickly checked myself in the mirror and went out to meet Ariana at the front door.

"Ready" I said and she nodded her head and we both headed down to the car. She was so small and drop dead gorgeous, her smile lit up the whole room.
We talked the whole way down to the ground floor about her new album sweetener and her laugh made my stomach fill with butterflies. I jumped into the back and gave Courtney a hug from behind.

"Hey weirdo" Courtney said as I sat back into my seat.

"Hey bitch" I laughed along with Courtney. "I see you guys are getting along" Courtney said as she looked from Ariana to me.

I thought I saw Ariana blush but maybe I was just imagining it, I had to be, she was engaged.

The drive was about 10 minutes so we talked about sweetener again and Ariana's upcoming tour, I noticed Ariana's eyes were always on me, I must be seeing things.

Ariana's POV
She was so perfect, as soon as I opened the door I felt love at first sight.
Her smile was beautiful and her eyes.. I could get lost in them forever. I knew then that I had to make her mine no matter what, I'd never felt like this before, something just felt right. Courtney, Frankie and my mom are the only people that know I have a thing for girls and I was planning on keeping it like that until I met Y/N.

Of course I knew of Y/N since she was like best friends with my best friend and I knew she was beautiful from the photos I had seen but the photos were nothing compared to her in real life. Everytime she came over I made sure I wasn't home because I was too nervous and I was in a relationship with Mac the first time she came over and I couldn't trust myself to be around her and be in a relationship and then after that i met Pete who I fell in love with very quickly and got engaged to but it never felt right.

I thought getting engaged would stop any feelings I had for girls and just focus on Pete but it only made them stronger and then I met Y/N. Pete and I fought all the time and he was never home and when he was, he wasn't. It just never felt right and I finally found the reason why.

We pulled up to our apartment and I jumped out quickly and opened the door for Y/N, she thanked me with a big smile which made my heart skip a beat and I just looked to the floor hoping she wouldn't see me blushing.

We all walked inside and into the living room and I took a seat beside Y/N and we talked about music and movies that we liked and it turns out that we have so much in common. I tried my best not talking about my career and my fame because I didn't want Y/N to see my as just a famous singer, i wanted her to see me for me.

Courtney came back into the living room with popcorn and water and took a seat beside me, I looked at Courtney who just winked at me and I scowled at her which she just laughed at. "What's so funny?" I heard Y/N say behind me, "oh Ariana was ju-" I covered Courtney's mouth before she could say anymore and Y/N just shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention back to the movie.

Half way through the movie, which I was paying no attention to, I looked to see Courtney asleep with her head on my shoulder and Y/N still watching the movie. I tapped Y/N's leg and she looked at me and smiled and I think my heart stopped for that second.

"Follow me I want to show you something" I whispered and slowly lifted Courtney's head from my shoulder and layed it back down on the sofa and took Y/N's hand in mine and stood up. "Where are we going?" Y/N whispered as I opened the front door.
"Trust me" I said, my hand still intertwined with hers.