chapter thirty-three

Hi I'm gonna just update this for a few days and get the book complete so pls comment and vote!! It's a very crazy action filled ending

-

After the trial Luke was taken back to his dorm room, Reece held his hand and walked him to his room, they passed by the giggling ghost girls, and up the stairs to the room. It was unlocked so Luke stepped inside, seeing Ashton at the desk with his laptop open and typing up his essay for the end of the term. Ashton turned once the door shut, he smiled at Reece and Luke. "Hey, how'd it go?"

Luke stayed silent, simply going to his bed and sitting down, he took off his coat, seeing blood on his shirt, he gulped and took it off, swallowing the lump in his throat.

Reece watched him, then turned to Ashton. "They both succeeded in the trial." Reece said.

"That's good right?"

Reece shook his head, "Luke and Gabby had to fight to the death, and well, Luke won." Reece explained, gesturing to the bloody shirt Luke threw away. "She stabbed him, so Luke gave her a popped brain aneurysm, she bled from her eyes— "

"Please stop." Luke said softly.

Ashton spun around in the chair, "are you okay?" He asked. They all knew Luke didn't take well to what had become of him, Luke wasn't the type to kill a fly, never mind another person. Reece had adapted to his new abilities easily, but Luke hadn't and probably never would.

"I don't know how to feel, Gabby was a nice girl, but if it had been Makenzie," Luke gulped again, "I would have killed myself for him."

"as noble as ever." Reece said with a soft smile.

"can we go to sleep? I'm sore and exhausted." Luke said, Reece agreed and joined Luke, they undressed, Reece handed his shirt over to Luke who slipped it over his head, he then lay down, Reece lay beside him and wrapped his arms around his body. Ashton turned out the overhead light and turned on a small lamp on the desk, so he could still work, he'd put in his headphones too, Luke could hear the quiet rumbles from Panic! At the Disco.

Reece set a soft kiss to Luke's head, "what would you like for Christmas baby?" Reece asked, it was the twelfth of December already and usually people would be going home for Christmas holidays, but Luke was stuck in Etheridge, and Ashton was staying with Luke to keep him company.

"a new life would be great." Luke replied, nuzzling in close to Reece's neck, Reece felt warm and soft, a contrast to what he usually felt what with being dead and all, his body was usually cold, but it was like he'd changed since meeting Luke, the blond always had the heating on.

Reece chuckled at Luke's answer, "an actual answer please?"

"I'm not sure," Luke shrugged, "but a holiday away from here would be great."

"After the trials are over, ill take you where you like, somewhere far, away from all of this stuff, I used to live in England, we could go visit London."

"you have a passport?" Luke asked, "what age would it say huh? Five hundred or nineteen?" Luke smiled when he felt Reece chuckle, the shake in his chest. Luke then sat up and straddled Reece, he leant over to the bedside table and picked up a book, throwing it at Ashton, he yelped and glared at Luke, "Ashton, please finish you essay in the gaming room." Luke said smiling softly.

"Why? Oh, okay never mind." Ashton said, he scooped up his laptop, charger, phone and headphones, slipped on his slippers grabbed a blanket from his bed and left the room.

Reece stared at the door, "he's just sitting outside, he'll hear everything."

"good." Luke smiled and cupped Reece's face, leaning down and kissing him.

The Damned and Deranged ⇝ Luke Hemmings ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें