chapter thirteen (+)

My favourite line ever of this book is in this chapter, it's from Reece to Calum lmao

Also pls comment and give me your thoughts and ideas and feedback!! I love to read through your comments!! 40+ pretty pls

We haven't even gotten to the fun bits yet

Also Luke gets me in such a good mood, like he'll post something and I'm good for the whole day, it's nice

-

In Luke's dorm room, he and Reece were pressed against the wall beside the door. Reece's mouth was pressed against Luke's sweet neck and his hands exploding Luke's skin. Luke let out a whimper and grabbed at Reece's shirt tightly, "please do something." Luke begged softly.

Reece laughed softly against Luke's neck, "be patient." Reece whispered, moving up to Luke's ear and nibbling. Reece then moaned, "I wanna taste you so bad."

Luke's mind wandered at that sentence, thinking about Reece on his knees. "Oh god, yes please."

Reece hummed and before Luke knew it Reece had sunk his teeth in to his neck. Luke let out a loud gasp, his hands grasping at Reece's hair. "Oh my god." Luke breathed out, his chest rising quickly.

Reece then pulled away, his mouth and chin covered in blood. Luke stared at him with hooded eyes, before moving forward and kissing Reece passionately. Luke moaned against his mouth, pulling Reece closer and feeling their lower halves touch. Reece then lowered his hands to Lukes jeans, undoing the button and zipper before slipping his hands in to Luke's panties. "I love you in panties." Reece whispered as he kissed Luke's jaw. "Can I touch you properly?"

Luke nodded, "yes please, I trust you." And Luke did, he knew Reece now, and Reece trusted Luke with everything so Luke knew he could let Reece do this to him.

Luke's eyes closed as Reece wrapped his hand around his cock, moaning softly as his hand moved. Luke hadn't felt that good in so long, he'd only touched himself a few times since the incident that had happened, so feeling Reece against him felt so amazing.

Luke grabbed at Reece's shirt again, "take this off, wanna feel you."

Reece pulled away briefly to take off his shirt, going back to kissing and touching Luke instantly. Luke's hand explored Reece's stomach and skin, Reece had a cold touch to him and Luke guessed it was because his boyfriend was dead.

It wasn't long till Luke was clinging on to Reece's arms, his nails digging in to his skin and making blood pool at his fingertips. Reece hummed at the slight pain. Luke let out a loud moan and came, getting Reece's hand messy. Luke lay against the wall panting as Reece pulled his hand away, Reece then picked up the towel that Luke had used that morning and wiped his hands. He looked back at Luke and smiled at how sluggish he looked, "you did very good baby."

Luke smiled before Reece cupped his face and kissed him softly. Reece then tilted Luke face go look at his neck, seeing the blood that was dripping down Lukes neck. Reece then bit his own wrist and moved it to Luke's mouth, but the blond screwed his nose up in disgust, "no thank you." Luke said, making Reece roll his eyes and forcefully press his wrist to Luke's mouth.

"Calm down, it's healing you." Reece said, frowning at Luke.

The blond then listened and took the blood, and when he'd had enough Reece pulled away. "See, now there's no marks now."

Luke sighed, "it's rank."

Reece kissed Lukes forehead, "good boy, you did well for me anyway."

Luke hummed and let Reece kiss him sweetly, "I made your arms bleed too." Luke said, looking at Reece's arm where there was a small amount of blood, only to see he'd healed already. "It doesn't take long to heal does it." Luke remarked.