chapter seventeen *

Please vote and comment through out ty, 40+ comments pls

TW: attempted rape

Here's a free lock screen guys I made them myself bc Luke's pretty

-

-

Luke woke up the next morning in Reece's bed, feeling arms around his bare waist, hands pressed to his stomach. Luke opened his eyes slowly before blinking, looking down at the limbs around him and seeing the ring that belonged to Reece on the left hand.

Luke then twisted over, being faced with a sleeping Reece. Luke reached a hand up to Reece's face and as soon as their skin came in to contact, Reece flinched awake making Luke stare at him. Reece blinked rapidly before relaxing and looking at Luke. The blond smiled softly and finally pressed his hand to Reece's cheek, leaning up and kissing Reece good morning.

They kissed softly until Luke pulled away, "Are you okay?" Luke asked, "you woke up suddenly."

Reece nodded, "yeah, your hands were just really warm on me."

Luke hummed, "okay." Luke then sat up and stretched out his arms, "should we get up?"

Reece glanced at the clock on the bedside table, seeing they had twenty minutes till their Art class. "Yeah we should." Reece sat up and wrapped his arms around Luke's waist, "I slept well last night and I don't sleep much."

"I'm glad," Luke smiled, kissing Reece's arm before he reached down and picked up the black skirt he wore yesterday. "Can we go back to my dorm so I can change and grab my art book?"

"We can." Reece said, getting changed on the other side of the bed. Reece paused and smiled, it felt so domestic to do this.

They finished dressing before Reece took Luke's hand and they walked down stairs, where Reece called for a meeting. Luke and Reece stood in the living room as vampires began to file in, Luke stood in front of Reece, his back to his chest nervously. This was an overwhelming situation to be in.