chapter twenty seven

Some dramaaaaa

Pls Comment (I beg) and vote pls

-

At Luke's second trial, he didn't even glance at Gabby and Collin as he waited his turn. He was first to be grabbed by the witches, and walked in to the room with ease but then he saw a pile of bones on the concrete floor. He was pushed to his knees in front of the pile, he stared at them in confusion, "who is this?" Luke asked the witches as the door shut and they stood in front of it, staring ahead of them, they were simply there to kill Luke if he failed.

But then the door was being opened again and in walked two men, carrying a young girls body, Luke's eyes widened as it was deposited beside him, "oh my god." Luke reached out and felt at her neck, he touched at the right spot but couldn't feel a pulse, "oh my god." Luke repeated, feeling bile rise in his throat, there was a dead teenage girl in front of him, she looked to be his age with long flowing blond hair, she wore a white dress that went down to her ankles.

Luke looked between the girl and the bones and realised what he had to do. Somehow he had to put the soul of the bones in to the dead girl, he didn't know who the soul belonged to, he didn't think this was how he'd bring someone back to life, his practising had been for nothing. He didn't know how to do this.

So Luke improvised.

He picked up one of the dirty bones, holding it in his fist and placing it on top of the body. He moved everyone bone on to her body and then held his hands over her like he had done to Jack and the butterflies.

Luke closed his eyes in concentration, and he started to think about all the things this young girl could do with her life when she would live again, but then Luke's head throbbed and he felt blood drip down his nose. He dropped his hands and touched his nose, that seemed to make the witches move towards him but Luke held out his hand, "stop, I can do it," Luke said.

They stopped and went back to their previous spots, Luke resumed his hands again and started to think think think when abruptly the girl shot up wit a gasp, knocking the bones to the floor. Luke reached out and cupped her face, "hey, hey, breathe." Luke said, his eyes meeting the girls, "what's your name?" He asked her.

"Elizabeth." She gasped out, sounding exhausted. "Where am I?"

Luke's mind flashed to Reece's Elizabeth, it couldn't be could it? "What's your last name? Do you know Reece?" He asked impatiently.

"Reece? Where's Reece? Where am I? I need Reece!" She screamed, tears started to stream down her dirty face as she sobbed, "I'm not a werewolf or vampire, who am I? What's happening?" But before Luke could do anything he was being grabbed by the witches out of the room.

Luke was thrown back in to the main room, Collin and Gabby noticed how panicked he looked, "what happened? Who'd you bring back?"

Luke stayed on his hands and knees, breathing heavily, "Elizabeth." He whispered, chanting her name softly in to the dirty floor, this couldn't be happening? She was dead? Her bones wouldn't be around anymore, she would've been buried near Reece's home, Luke had so many questions he didn't notice Gabby being dragged out of the room to do her trial.

Luke was so shaken by what had happened his brain didn't comprehend Collin didn't come back and Gabby's cries.

Luke didn't even remember being knocked out until he woke up when the van he was in stopped outside of the Chosen house. The van doors opened and Luke squinted in to the light of the street lamps outside, he was pulled from the van and stumbled but caught himself and looked up at the house seeing Michael and Reece were waiting at the front door, sat on the steps.