chapter six

Yall pls comment I wanna know your thoughts!! And the last chapter only had 15 comments and I would really like to be getting at least 40+!!

This chapter reveals Michael so yay!!!

-

Luke walked to Art class, after a night of crying and cuddling with Ashton, he told himself he would talk to Reece and end what they had--he wasn't ready for a relationship yet, not with someone as forward as Reece.

Luke had his art book clutched to his chest, his iPod playing panic at the disco, la devotee blasting into his ears. He was so immersed in his music, he didn't notice Reece.

So when the brunette tapped his shoulder he let out a squeak and ripped his headphones out. "You scared me." Luke breathed heavily.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Reece said, looking at Luke with a smile before it dropped a little. "Are you okay?"

Luke gulped, looking down at his light blue converse before looking back up at Reece, "we need to talk."

Reece nodded to himself, licking his lips, "I know what you're gonna say."

"No, you don't."

"You don't wanna be with me because you don't think you're ready, and that because you were hurt I went too quickly and rushed you. It wasn't my intention, I couldn't keep my hands off something so beautiful." Reece sighed, Luke staring up at him with those big beautiful blue eyes. "If that's your choice then fine, but I'll get you back."

Then Reece turned and left Luke standing outside of the art building. Luke frowned to himself, he shouldn't be sad, Reece had said exactly what he wanted to. Luke turned and went into the art building, going to his class and entering it, he sat down beside Calum, "hey."

Calum smiled, "hey, how'd it go?"

"He knew." Luke said, shrugging, "he knew I was gonna break it off, he says he's gonna get me back, though."

Calum snorted, "he sounds obsessed."

Luke sighed to himself, he still felt disappointed in himself mostly. He thought a new start at college would help him move on from what happened and he thought Reece could have helped, but that didn't seem to be the case.

△▽△

At lunch, Ashton and Luke both had a break between classes so Luke had asked his roommate to come with him to meet Stephanie Turner, the only survivor to the seventy-two murders.

They'd walked the half an hour walk from campus to her house, which was a small and old bungalow at the end of a street. Ashton looked at Luke as they approached it, "how do we know she's not gone insane?"

"We don't." Luke shrugged, "but I'm curious."

"They say curiosity killed the cat, don't blame me if she pulls out a shotgun because I'll be out of there," Ashton said as they turned to walk up the path to the house.

"We'll be fine, she's a sweet old lady," Luke said, getting to the door and knocking. "Now be polite and shut up, I'm asking the questions."

Ashton pouted but nodded, "yes sir."

"Good boy," Luke smirked as Ashton sent him a glare.

The door then opened and Luke grinned at the small old lady at the door, she was in her sixties, with greying hair and a black shirt and skirt on. Luke put his hand out to her to shake, "hi I'm Luke, I called you yesterday asking if I could talk?"