chapter sixteen (+)

This is smutty and for maddie bc it's her birthday (timezones, it is here now) and what's the best way to start your 18th birthday, a good old ruke fluffy smut chapter

Pls comment and vote

-

Luke and Reece walked hand in hand after their date, they'd seen a movie and had burgers in the diner.

"You know." Luke started, "I've never seen your house."

"That's because I live with another twenty or so vampires." Reece said. "And they aren't all in control of their selves. I don't wanna risk it around you." He admitted.

"Can you show me the house?" Luke asked then, making Reece look down at him.

"Luke—"

"Pretty please." Luke begged. "I wanna see what your bedroom looks like." Luke added.

Reece sighed, "okay fine." They then switched paths from going to the dorms and changed directions, heading towards Reece's home. It took them half an hour to get there, taking a path through the forest, Reece told him this was the forest he'd walked through before he'd killed the people in 1972. Luke forgot how deadly Reece could be.

When Luke saw the large house, his mouth opened at the size of it, it was four stories of dark old wood, having been there since 1622. Luke was surprised it was still standing. "It's...big." Luke stated as Reece pulled him up to the front door.

Reece opened the door, "I know, I made sure it was, I was travelling with people that followed me, about fourteen at the time, since moving I now have over one hundred to keep an eye on." Reece led Luke inside, before shutting the door behind them.

Luke looked around the decor of the main entrance hallway, seeing it was wood floors and dark red walls. Luke then looked towards the stairs where he heard a creak, before he felt a force push him against the wall and he let out a scream when realising an unknown vampire had pinned him down.

Reece was quick to counter it and ripped the vampire off of Luke, leaving the blond panting. Reece bared his teeth at the vampire, "He's mine, and off bounds!" Reece yelled.

The vampire cowered away, "I need fresh blood, sir—"

"There's some in the fridge, you're learning to control the lust." Reece said, calmer now, "but no Luke, he's mine." The vampire nodded before zapping away somewhere in the house.

Reece turned to Luke, "are you alright?" He asked, taking Luke's hand.

Luke nodded, "just spooked me." He said shakily, grabbing on to Reece's arm. "Your room?"

Reece hummed and led Luke up the stairs, taking him to the third floor. They came to a black door before entering the room. Luke was greeted with a large four poster bed, with satin sheets and large windows. Luke smiled, "This is a very nice room Reece." Luke walked to the window, looking up at the half moon in the sky, "the moon is so pretty here."

Reece stepped up behind Luke, wounding his arms around his waist, "you're prettier." He complimented, kissing likes neck. Luke hummed and let his hand get lost in Reece's hair, keeping him against his skin.

"Please bite me."

"Are you sure?" Reece asked softly, closing his eyes and listening to the beat of Luke's heart. He heard Luke's heart beat a little faster as he sighed out a yes. Reece then dug his teeth in to Luke's skin, hearing the blond gasp as Reece held him still.

Reece's hearing then centred in on a commotion of yelling down the stairs, before hearing thumping of footsteps before Reece's bedroom door burst open.