chapter seven

I haven't done this book in a while oh, I apologise deeply you can show your forgiveness in the form of comments :) pls tell me your opinion and 40+ comments!!

Also, I got a D in my film exam, but so did everyone rippls say you can see this chapter bc idk if its doing it right 

-

Luke sat at the cafe with Q, Ash and Calum, drinking coffee after his day of classes. He was tired and wanted to go to his dorm and nap or maybe watch The Walking Dead with Ashton, which they both had a mutual love for.

Cal, Ash and Q were chatting as Luke scrolled on his phone, he'd blocked Reece's number having being done with the older guy who seemed to be on the obsessive side. Though every time he saw Luke he would simply smile and look away right after, leaving Luke wit a tingling feeling in his stomach.

Luke's eyes drifted from his phone and to the TV in the cafe, then he choked on his drink as he read the words. He put his coffee down and smacked Ashton's arm who sat next to him. "Look!" He squeaked, pointing at the TV.

Ashton looked up, his eyes widening before he called the barista's name. "Hey, Ty turn the Tv up!"

Ty listened and turned up the volume. "--cal resident Stephanie Turner, was found dead in her home this morning after an animal entered her home and mauled her, she was one of the survivors of the massacre in nineteen seventy-two.

Luke looked to Ashton, "holy shit." He breathed.

Ashton stared at him for a second, "animal attack." He then sipped his drink.

"No!" Luke yelled, "we talked to her and she said monster, a monster killed her for squealing!"

"Are you alright?" Q asked Luke, seeing how flushed the pale blond was. "Do you have a fever or something?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "I am fine, but I'm going to get to the bottom of what happened in seventy-two." Luke then stood up, "so if you'll excuse me I have some googling to do."

"Luke..." Ashton said as Luke began to leave, "dude cmon, it's nothing, the news say animal attack, that happens here!"

Luke turned, walking backwards, "you really believe that shit, Irwin?"

"It's not shit!" Ash yelled before Luke left the cafe. It was only two in the afternoon so it wasn't dark out as Luke walked back towards campus. From the way Luke walked, you had to walk across the campus that held everyone's classes and the dorms would be a block away from there. So Luke got to the main building of the college, walking towards the back door to go through the gardens, Luke stopped as he heard yelling. He went left towards the commotion to see a large group of people surrounding something and lots of yelling. Luke squeezed to the front and was shocked to see Reece be punched in the face.

Luke panicked and moved forward, tugging at the mysterious guy's arm, attempting to stop him from hitting Reece again. "Stop it!" Luke yelled.

The man turned sharply to Luke, his eyes a bright red before he shoved Luke, the blond falling to the floor with a hiss. "You!" The guy yelled. "It's your fucking fault, she's dead because of you and your stupid paper!"

Luke looked at him in fear, the man approaching him before he was tugged back by Reece, who glared at him. "Michael! Stop it!" Reece yelled then, making the red head freeze and look at Reece. It seemed that Reece had triggered something in him and he looked down at Luke before rolling his eyes, pushing through the crowd and leaving.

Everyone started to leave as they saw the fight was over, so Reece sighed and looked down at the blond, who looked scared out of his mind. So he approached Luke, holding his hand out to him. "Are you okay?" He asked as Luke took his hand.