chapter fourteen

Hi pls comment on this chapter I like it a lot, 30+ pls ty

Have a good day yall

Not sure people got the notification so reposted!!

-

Luke sat alone in his art class, no Reece and no Calum. Reece had given Luke a warning that it was a full moon and that Calum wouldn't be around, and Reece was helping out the werewolves, it was apparently a new policy that had been made up to make other supernatural creatures help out the full moon changes for still struggling werewolves.

His History class was uneventful, except for the fact he'd gotten an A minus on his research paper. Luke's teacher had said he'd love to pick Luke's brain about the subject.

On his way back to the dorms, Luke saw signs pins up around the university about Curfew being early, Luke knew it was due to the full moon. They didn't want curious students getting eaten alive by accident.

Once at his dorm, Luke smiled at Ashton, "hey." Luke said with a smile. "What are we doing for food tonight?"

"I'm thinking pizza." Ashton said, "but if we order in I'm afraid the delivery boy will be mauled to death by my boyfriend." He said calmly while reading his book.

Luke stared at him for a moment, "I wouldn't be surprised if it happened." Luke added, then sat down at his desk and opened his laptop, "hey guess who got an A minus on their paper." Luke grinned.

"Oh yay." Ashton beamed, "does your teacher believe your vampire bullshit?"

"I think he just thinks I'm making theories up." Luke said, "he says he'd like to pick my brain one day."

Ashton hummed, then looked at Luke, "he used those words?"

"Yep."

"Sounds cannibalistic but okay."

Luke snorted, turning to his laptop, "I'll order pizza, you want your usual?"

"Seafood platter, yes please."

Luke wrinkled his nose up at the mere thought of the smell of the fishy pizza as he searched up the pizza website. "Nasty." Luke said softly, "garlic bread too? Want some Diet Coke? Fanta?"

"Oh get bacon on the garlic bread, and Fanta." Ashton said, "hey do you wanna finish watching The Punisher tonight?"

"Hell yeah." Luke said, "I need to see what happens with Frank."

"I'm weirdly attracted to him." Ashton said, "like not my type but, yeah." He sighed.

Luke snorted again, "same."

They ordered their pizzas, once they'd come, they settled down in front of a laptop and watched The Punisher. Half way through the finale, Luke's phone lit up on his bedside table. He reached for it, reading it over and swearing.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"Reece texted." Luke said, "it says, 'Calum has gone awol, lock your window and door'."

Luke got out of the bed and went to the window, locking the latch. Then his eyes caught a golden glow and he unlatched the window again. "Oh my god." Luke said, turning to Ash, "come here now."

Luke opened the window as Ashton approached him, then the pair looked down at the grass below the window (they were on the second floor) to see a large wolf sitting there. The wolf's tongue was hanging from its mouth and panting, staring up at them, the wolf then whined making Ashton awe.