chapter five

I like this chapter pls comment!! 40+ comments!!!!!! COMMENTS REALLY DO EQUAL FASTER UPDATES PLUS THIS IS 2k WORDS so pretty pls

also if you haven't already, go like my recent Instagram pic I'm @/holyshitpippa

-

Two weeks after their first date, Reece and Luke lay on the blinds bed in the dorm room. Reece lay between his legs as they kissed, his hand was underneath Luke's skirt, rubbing his thigh softly.

The film they were watching, Twilight, was long forgotten as their lips moved slowly against one another's. Then Reece slipped his tongue into Luke's mouth at the same time Reece's hand moved up slightly and cupped Luke through the panties he wore.

Instantly Luke grabbed Reece's hand, removing his hand, "no stop, wait."

Reece pulled away, sitting up, an obvious boner prominent, "what's wrong?"

"I've only known you two weeks, we shouldn't do anything yet."

Reece pouted, "why not?"

"That's not how a relationship works for me," Luke said before he looked away and out of the window near his bed. He felt Reece move closer, resting his head against Luke's, his hand on Luke's waist, as Luke's head flooded with all the reasons as to why he'd be a terrible boyfriend or why Reece should stay away because Luke had so much baggage and to why, and Reece could hear every thought running through his head.

"It's okay, I'm sorry." Reece said, "I get it." He kisses Luke's neck before he sat beside Luke and pulled Luke into his side. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, it's okay, I'm fine." Luke shrugged, feeling Reece rub his back slowly.

"No, you're not, something happened." Reece frowned, watching as Luke played with his fingers and then Luke turned his body to face Reece.

"Just don't judge me, okay?" Luke said.

"I would never." Reece smiled, holding his hand out to Luke who took it and Reece quickly entwined their fingers. "You can tell me anything, nothing could surprise me at this point."

Luke smiled before he gulped, "there was a guy I was dating when I was sixteen and he raped me." Luke said softly, looking away from Reece to try and not see the look Reece would give him, the look everyone gives Luke when they know.

But all Reece did was move forward and pull Luke in for a tight hug, letting Luke bury his face in his neck, smelling his cologne. "I'm sorry I'm so forward, I should ask before anything. I should listen to you more."

Luke hummed in reply, "thank you."

Reece kissed Luke's cheek, "anything for you." He gently rubbed Luke's lower back and tried to calm down Luke's erratic heart beat and his racing mind. It took ten minutes of them hugging before Luke moved around and they lay down concentrating on the film again, Luke pulling his light blue blanket up and over them. Luke lay his head on Reece's shoulder while the older boy had an arm around his waist, the other in his leg that was thrown over his lap.

After a few minutes of the film playing, they got to the part when Bella is confronting Edward about being a vampire, so Reece looked at Luke, "to you believe in vampires?" He asked.

Luke shrugged, "anything like that scares me, I could barely get through this film the first time, especially when they burn the guy at the end."

Reece hummed before saying, "You know, the dorms are haunted here." Reece said, making Luke look at him as he snorted. "I'm telling the truth, Luke."