chapter four

I didn't sleep at all last night and I've napped for an hour so I've been awake too many hours with one hours worth of sleep

buT 50+ comments bc 2.5k words at 1am pls lovelies ilysm

I'm repainting my bedroom again, so updates on Snapchat soon I'm @/pippy_doo say you're from Wattpad and ill add you back

also pls like my two new insta pics I'm @/holyshitpippa :-)

And finally, look at my lil baby and his lil tummy, honestly just wanna cuddle him close and kiss his shoulder and say how pretty he is

-

Luke left his dorm at eight forty five to get to his art class by nine. He'd had a great nights sleep and he'd woken up refreshed and happy, plus his nails still looked great. He'd put on a light blue sweater, with a fox stitched in to the breast of it, matching them with a pair of black ripped jeans, and some white vans. His make up was done perfectly and he was content.

Luke carried his small bag that contained his pencils and pens and paints, his black art book clutched against his chest as he walked into class.

He sat down by the window in his usual seat, glancing outside through the condensation covered glass. It was kind of warm outside, not the hottest but also not freezing.

Luke's attention was diverted when Reece sat down in front of him, putting his book down before he turned in his seat to look at Luke, "hi." Reece smiled softly, careful almost.

Luke blushed, "hi."

"How was your night?" Reece asked, though he knew but he wanted to know if Luke remembered.

"Good, I did my nails and I had a really good nights sleep, I put on some new perfume too, it smells really nice." Luke smiled, pulling his sweater sleeves up his hands and curling around his fingers.

"That's great." Reece grinned, thankful Luke had forgotten. "So I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

Reece hummed, "I want to say it before Calum come in because I know he hates me, so I'd like to ask if you'd wanna go out tonight? As like a date, we could get dinner and go on a walk, I know the area well."

Luke's already pink cheeks went an even darker shade, "uh, yeah, sure."

"I'll come by your dorm at six if that's alright? I know a nice place we can eat, it's kinda fancy so dress up yeah?"

Luke nodded, seeing Calum heading in to the room. "Okay."

△▽△

Luke stood in front of the body length mirror, patting down the skirt he wore, it was black and came to his mid-thigh, though he wore thigh high socks with them so he wasn't showing a lot of skin. He wore a long sleeved maroon coloured crop top sweater, his eye make up matching with the sweater. His boots were already on, a pair of black small heeled boots giving him some more height and putting him at five foot ten.

Then the door opened and Luke smiled at Ashton, "hey."

Ashton put his bag down, then looking at Luke, "why are you all dressed up?"

"I have a date." Luke beamed.

Ashton grinned, "That's great! Who with?"

"Reece, the tall one with the nice beard." Luke said, "Calum doesn't like him."