chapter ten

Whoooooo updateeee

40+ comments pls. Comments mean more updates

-

Luke was refusing to go to his Art class the next day, he couldn't see Reece and not think about what he'd seen, what he'd figured out. He was kind of terrified but also intrigued to find out more, but the fear completely overcame that, it made Luke want to curl in to a ball.

Even though he was missing his first class, he slept in and got ready for his History class. He went to his lesson and sat through it until he received a message. Luke bit his lip as he stared at the message, it was from Reece.

From: Reece
We need to talk

Luke quickly texted a response, and sighed.

To: Reece
I need time, please

Luke shoved his phone in his bag and concentrated on his lesson. Once the class had ended, Luke grabbed his bag and left the classroom, only to pause when he saw Reece standing outside and leaning against a grey pillar. Reece was staring right at Luke and now the blond couldn't escape and run away because there was no doubt Reece would catch up to him.

Reece walked up to Luke, not saying anything until everyone had left, once they did he looked down at Luke, "we need to talk."

Luke shook his head, "no." He said, taking a step away and walking past Reece. The brunette sighed loudly and followed after Luke.

"Baby come on."

Luke rolled his eyes, ignoring the way his heart fluttered at the pet name. He stayed quiet as he walked to his dorm.

"You didn't come to art today." Reece said, trying to get Luke to talk to him, continuing to follow him. "It was a bit boring without you, I got stuck with Calum the whole time, he's very boring."

"Rude." Luke mumbled.

Reece groaned, "Luke you clearly know what I am."

Luke suddenly turned around, ending up hitting Reece's chest, he took a step back before punching Reece's chest. "I know about you and Michael!" Luke exclaimed.

"Good." Reece said, before picking Luke up and throwing him over his shoulder easily. Luke squealed loudly, his hands grasping at Reece's jacket tightly. Luke slumped against the older boy and let him carry him away. They ended up in the dorms, Reece opening Luke's dorm room easily and then putting Luke down, "shut up for a moment." Reece said.

Luke opened his mouth to complain when Reece grabbed his wrist and took off the bracelet Calum had given him, throwing it on the floor.

"Hey!" Luke yelled, "that's a present!"

Reece then grabbed Luke's face with his hands, Luke's heart dropping in to his stomach at the sight of Reece's bright red eyes. Then Reece leant down and pressed his mouth to Luke's, the blond's head falling in to a whirlwind of Reece's memories.

The year was 1603, when Reece first turned.

The plague in England was spreading quickly and Reece was sick. His body was in cold sweats and his fever was in the high nineties. His skin was pale, showing the dull blue veins beneath his skin, he was skinny and malnourished, everything he ate was brought up again. His skin was covered in nasty blotches and boils, making him almost unrecognisable.

Reece was coughing up blood as he keeled over a bucket, that was shoved right next to the bed, he was too weak to get out of bed. As Reece rested his head down again he heard the bedroom door open, making him crane his head to see a man in an all black suit, and a white mask covering his mouth. "Who a-are you?" Reece asked, his throat scratchy.