chapter twenty eight (+)

Hi can people pls read my book called Veronica, it's bi Luke and he's got a gf but Reece is in it too lol #Ralum

And if you see auto correct spelling mistakes it's bc I type super quick and it's late and I'm super in to it lol

Luke's new name is now buff big balled beard boi

AND PLS COMMENT

-

The next morning Luke sat in his Art Class with Calum beside him, then just arrived so Luke placed his sketch book on the table and sat, opening up the book and frowning at the sight of the drawing Reece had done of him. He glared at it before he picked it up and ripped it up.

Calum watched with wide eyes, "what?"

"Fuckboy." Luke mumbled.

Calum snorted, Luke glared, Calum apologised, "what happened?" Calum asked, because after Luke had come back to the dorm he'd told Calum to leave, that it was a girls night in with Ashton, so he'd left.

"I brought back Elizabeth and he ran off, then he says thank you like I did him a big fucking favour." Luke continued to glare at calum.

"Ok okay, yeah, you can be angry." Calum said.

"God I hate boys sometimes, I get that she was dead but I'm his! I'm his boyfriend! If it wasn't for me she'd still be dead!" Luke exclaimed making Calum hastily grab at his face to cover his mouth, hissing at him to quiet down. "Sorry." Luke mumbled, he relaxed in his seat, "I hate him."

"Hate who?"

Luke snapped his head up to see Reece was there with his sketch pad and a brown paper bag, Luke just stared at him so Reece chuckled and placed the bag down on Luke's desk. "Good morning, I got you a chocolate muffin and a coffee, because I know last night was a lot for you."

Luke blinked. "What's this?"

"Food? For my boyfriend?" Reece said, seeming just as confused as Luke did.

"I'm not your boyfriend?" Luke repulsed.

"What do you mean? I was your boyfriend yesterday." Reece looked to Calum, "what's happened?"

Luke looked at Calum too, giving him a look that said tell him. "Uh, Elizabeth?" Calum said with a slight shrug.

"Oh right." Reece laughed, "she's at my house sleeping, she's had a rough night."

"So you're not back with her?" Luke asked, his eyebrows furrowed deep in confusion, once Reece shook his head Luke frowned and picked up a ripped piece of paper in front of him. "Fuck."

"Why would you think I went back to her?" Reece asked, placing his hand over Luke's, he realised what the ripped paper was and now he wasn't as upset as he was when he understood.

"Because you said thank you to me and left me after the trial."

Reece sighed, he could admit that was stupid to do. "because I needed to see her, I needed to bring her home to her mother, I've told her about you last night and she understands."

"Oh."

Reece squeezed his hand, "baby I wouldn't do that to you."

Luke slumped in his seat, he felt like such an ass now, "I thought you would've, after I realised who I'd brought back I was terrified you'd just leave me."

Reece leant across the table and gave Luke a soft kiss, "never, now Mike says you were almost murdered again last night, how was that for you?"

Calum snorted loudly at the casualness of it all.