chapter thirty

Please vote and comment through out

Also Luke's so fucking hot I wanna smash

-

The next morning, Luke was shaken awake by Ben who looked panicked, Ashton and Calum were sat looking just as panicked. "Get up Luke!" Ben yelled, ripping the covers off of Luke, blushing when he realised Luke was in some tiny shorts and no shirt. "Reece did a bad thing!"

Luke's eyes opened, "he always does bad things, be specific." He sat up and pulled the covers over his chest.

"He killed people." Ben said, "my dad came and got him, there's thirty bodies in a bar outside of town." He said, "he's at the station, you need to go to him and ask him why the fuck he did it."

Luke stared at Ben, "I already know why he did it." Luke gulped, "gimme a minute to get dressed."

They all left the room and let Luke dress, once he was ready they all went to the police station in Ben's car. When they arrived, all of the deputies and cops were staring at the group, then a set of doors opened and Ben's father was walking towards them, "come this way." The sheriff said.

Luke walked over quickly, "is Reece okay?" Luke asked.

"You should be asking if the people he hurt are okay, they're not, they're all dead." He said, making Luke look down. "He's in the cells, you can try and talk to him." Luke nodded and was lead through to the cells. "He's in a special cell that we had installed, it stops all creatures."

The went through another door which had a key code and then Reece was there sat behind bars, Luke walked over quickly, holding the bars but pulling back and hissing as he felt the burning sting. "You're supernatural now." Reece said softly, watching as Luke blew on the marks covering his hands.

Luke looked up at the sound of his voice, "are you okay?" He asked, "Reece you promised me you wouldn't do anything."

"She deserves better than stupid witches dirty work, all for a fucking trial." Reece spat, looking to see the sheriff a few meters behind Luke, he looked so disappointed in Reece, the man was like a father figure to Reece sometimes, he'd not seen his own father in four hundred years, Reece had murdered him.

"If I knew it was her I wouldn't have put her through it."

"You would've been killed on the spot for refusing." Reece replied, honestly.

Luke licked his lips, "I would've done it for you, I'd die for you Reece."

Reece stared down at his entwined hands, he didn't say anything and just stared. He hated that Luke had fallen for him, t wasn't supposed to happen like this, Reece was just gonna see Luke because he looked like Elizabeth, maybe kill him after a while but god Luke had grown on him too easy and too quick. Then Luke was a Chosen and it really went to shit.