"Ok so if we start at level 5 then we can move up from there." Keith said whilst logging on.

"What level is Sendak at?"

"Um... 22 I think but his guard's are only on level 5."

They were about mid way through the game when (y/n) got a challenge.

"Ooh what's this Keith?" (Y/n) asked reading the invitation.

"Wait, Sendak is inviting you to play against him in a duel?!" Keith glared at the screen obviously confused.

"Do I answer it or not?" (Y/n) asked turning to look directly at him.

"Well its risky, he will no doubt choose a level that you have never done before." Keith sighed his eyebrows knitted together in thought.

(Y/n) tilted her head, she was trying to think of the best way to respond.

"Well what's the worst that could happen?" She asked brightly.

"Good point, but be careful." Keith sighed leaning back in his chair.

What time?

How about now.
I'll go easy on you and let you choose the place.

How many people?

Just you and me.

"Sweet. I know just the place." (Y/n) said tapping in the coordinates with an evil grin.

"Where's that? I don't think I've ever been there." Keith said leaning over her shoulder.

"It's a mine field, it's pretty dangerous and the surrounding planets are always stormy and unstable." (Y/n) explained "the best thing is my character owns this place and was specifically designed to successfully pilot this area."

Keith nodded "glad you know what you are doing."

~~~your pov~~~

[A/n (c/n) means your characters name.]

Your ship did several twists causing more mines to become activated.

Sendak dove after you but he crashed into the mines that you had activated behind you.

You already knew his shielding was unaffected by your blasts, so you had to weaken it.

You focused on manouvering through the asteroids while he either smashed through or wasted his fire power blasting his way through.

You were using his anger against him.

"Hey what is (y/n) doing?" Pidge asked entering with Lance and Hunk.

You didn't look up you needed to focus entirely on the next trick you were going to use.

"She's dueling against Sendak." Keith replied plainly.

"What?!" Shiro said catching the end of the conversation.

"Would you guys shhh." You yelled keeping your eyes glued on the screen.

You pressed several controls at the same time causing your ship the slow and barrel roll behind Sendak's ship you fired two blasts and they struck the engines.

Massive blasts exploded from the back of his ship before slowing to a stop.

Your ship moved with ease dragging mines and making them rain down on his ship.

A massive explosion rippled through the air and the ship was destroyed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Game over.
Winner: (y/n) (l/n)
Aka: (c/n)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Yes." You said letting a sigh of relief escape your lips.

"What?! How?!" Matt said appearing behind her staring amazed at the screen.

"Well I have been playing for about seven years." You smiled happily glad the game was over.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Player leveled up.
Level: 15.
Congratulations.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You just beat Sendak shouldn't you be on level 100 or something?" Lance asked exaggeration clearly in his voice.

"You have to beat him more then once Lance." Coran said patting him on the shoulder.

"I'm so glad your on our team." Keith smiled, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Yeah me too." You smiled back, holding his gaze.