I crawl under the covers and start mindlessly scrolling on my phone.

After a few minutes, Jungkook cautiously enters the bedroom.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He slowly closes the door after he's fully in the room.

"I'm fine." I say, not looking up from my phone.

"Are you sure? You're really quiet." He comes over to his side of the bed and sits down.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

He's silent for a few seconds.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" I'm annoyed, but that is all I really wanted.

"If you want." I tear my eyes away from my phone and look at him, shrugging.

"I know you want me to." He smiles.

He pulls the covers down and I turn to lay on my back. He scoots closer to me on the bed and puts my legs in his lap. He goes to work, working his magical hands on my aching feet, also commenting on how swollen they still look as if it's anything new.

He massaged my feet in silence, which I was perfectly okay with.

By the time he was done, I was more than ready to go to sleep even though it felt amazing.

He put his arm around me like usual and I didn't even bother pushing him off. Even though I was annoyed at him, I still felt somewhat warm and secure like I usually do with him.

It also helped knowing that I had off tomorrow and I could sleep in as late as I wanted while he was at work, that is, if I don't have to get him up tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Maddy."

"Goodnight. Thank you for the massage." I say emotionless.

"You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know." Yeah okay. Funny.

"Mhhm."

He hugs me closer and at this point I'm too tired to move.

Within seconds I drift off to sleep.

~

I wake up the next morning feeling like a whole new person. I felt like I had gotten the best night's sleep in a while, which I probably have.

It felt amazing to not have to set an alarm and it felt even better to not have to worry about waking Jungkook up.

I don't even bother looking at my phone. Instead, I stretch and yawn, slowly climbing out of bed. I pee then head to the kitchen to make a nice breakfast.

I scan the contents of the fridge and decide to make eggs and bacon, and some toast as well.

I dance around the kitchen making my feast of a breakfast. I usually make a lazy meal like cereal or toaster waffles because I don't feel like making a big meal before work.

I also couldn't be happier to have alone time and know that I'll have this alone time for at least a few more hours.

Once I'm done making my food, I make myself a glass of chocolate milk and sit in front of the tv.

I watch a few episodes of "Family Guy" before deciding to take a nice relaxing bath.

I put my dishes in the sink, thinking that Jungkook could just wash them later.

I head to the bathroom and turn the water on to fill up the tub. I strip of my clothes in one swift motion and wait for the tub to fill so I can comfortably relax.

Once it fills with hot, almost boiling water, I step in and soak my entire body.

I moan as I slowly submerge my body under the water because it just feels too good.

Once my body is completely immersed under the water I close my eyes and try to clear my mind.

I didn't realize how much I missed my alone time until now. I can still do these things when Jungkook is here, but at least right now I can pretend he's not living here for the time being.

I was dozing off in the tub when the water started getting cold.

I pull the plug out of the drain and let the water drain as I get out and start to dry off my body with a towel.

Once I'm mostly dried off I retrieve my robe in the other bathroom and head to my room. I make the bed so I can lay on top of the blankets because I know if I get under them I'll fall back asleep and I don't want to waste my day taking a nap for hours.

Instead I lay on top of my bed and scroll on my phone. This is the first time I'm picking it up all day and I couldn't care less. I reply to the important messages, such as the ones from my mom, and ignore the rest before I open up the Youtube app and watch makeup tutorials.

This is the most relaxed I've felt in a while and I'm cherishing every second I have by myself.

~

The cherishing is over when I hear the front door open and Jungkook making noise in the living room. I sigh as I realize that my alone, relaxing time is over for now.

Before I know it he walks in the bedroom while in the process of taking his clothes off, his pants loose around his waist.

I was still annoyed with him, but because I was so relaxed and didn't want anything to ruin my mood, I decided against talking to him tonight. I also knew it wouldn't make a difference and right now, I could care less. I figured I could use him for something else right now, something he's actually good at.

"Hey." He smiles at me before taking his pants off.

"Hey. How was work?" I look up from my phone that I haven't put down since I started watching youtube videos.

"It was fine. How was your day?" He asks before taking his shirt off, leaving him only in his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Relaxing. But I know you how you can help me relax even more." I smirk and click my phone shut, putting it on the table next to me.

"Oh yeah? How?" He comes to my side of the bed and bends down a little to pet my hair.

"You can give me a massage..."

"I can do-" He nods and starts to say before I interrupt him.

"But not that kind of massage. A massage with your... tongue." I bite my lip.

"Ahhhh." He smiles and brings his hand down to my face, caressing my cheek then under my chin. "I can do that, too."

I sit up as he gets onto the bed and lays down next to me. I was confused and slightly annoyed. Did he really expect me to give him head first? There's no way-

"Sit on my face."

Oh.

That I'm definitely okay with.

My body tingles with excitement as I rip off my robe.

I crawl over to him and swing my leg over his face, positioning my body right above his face.

He latches his arms around my thighs and pulls me down, going right to work, skipping the teasing part.

At least he's useful for sex.

Talk about continuing my relaxing day. 

___________________________________

I feel like I say this every chapter, but things really will get more exciting soon, I promise! Just bear with me ;)