I've Seen You Finesse

"We are having an official girls night ladies away from our lovers" Alexis said pacing back and forth while we sat on the couch just staring at her. "Are you sure because last time Kennedy sprung it on us" Kailee said looking at Kennedy. "I thought it would be s good idea I'm sorry if I want us all to hang Kailee" I put my head in my hands. I'd rather be in my bed right Now rather then being in the same room with Kailee.

"See this is why we are falling off guys we use to be close. I'm determined to fix this before its too late I'm starting with Jay and Kailee" Alexis pulled up a chair and a notepad. "I'm not doing this I feel like I can't run away from drama" Kaila said shaking her head. "No were fixing this because like it or not you two might be family eventually. Own this shit so we can go get something to eat.....please" She looked at us both with a pleasing face.

"Fine but don't be surprised if she cant own her mistakes" Kailee said. I swear she wants to be on my bad side and she know I don't play she was there when I beat Dreamy ass. "Good now Kailee talk first" I sat back dreading hear her talk. "She was the one that messed up with my brother and then somehow managed to flip it on him. He was damn near depressed during that year so don't blame me if im over it" I looked at her and she couldn't even meet my eye. "Jaycee you turn" Damn right it was my time.

"First off I owned that shit and even tried to make Dave forgive me and he did and we were working on it. But I was unhappy I felt like Dave was not appreciating me and just wanted my sex then his ass had Dreamy up in our room on our vacation. I never cheated but I know I did my shit." At this point I was already crying just having to go back in the past. "Me and Dave aren't perfect but I left for me and I didn't leave to go party. I was hurt beyond mean and I'll never forget it" None of us heard the guys had walked in.

Dave was just staring at Jaycee he never knew any of this. How she really felt about everything and how she went through a dark period just like him. "Jaycee I'm so sorry" He spoke up and walked over to her wiping her tears. "Its whatever its in the past" But Dave wasn't gonna let this go he needed Jaycee to feel like she was the only girl in the world. "You guys gotta go okay this is s female only day" Kennedy said forcing them to leave. "After hearing eachother can you two understand and forgive and be sisters again" I smiled through the pain.

"I can just push it to the side" I chuckled. "Jaycee your turn" I looked at Kailee "No I don't do that fake shit. Ain't no more sister shit I see what you for and I'm not for it. We can cordial because I'm serious with your brother but that's it" I grabbed my purse and stormed out. I grabbed some food and went home to just watch some movies.

Around eight Dave was just blowing up my phone like a mad men. "Dave what are you doing blowing up my phone" He laughed. "Shut up now come open your door this groceries heavy then a bitch" I got up to go let him in. "Thank you it would more widely appreciated if you was naked or in some strawberry lingerie" I sat at the island watching him unpack his groceries. "Dave what you doing I'm not in the mood to cook" He came over to him grabbing my face.

"Everyday is Jaycee day just because I'm lucky you mine. But I'm sorry I could care less if we never have sex again I love you for you and everything you stand for. From dealing with your dad and your mom missing you strong and never let up on a nigga" He kissed her on her forehead and pulled away to look at her. "I'm glad you feel that way because I'm not having sex until we married" He put his hand on her thighs pulling them apart. "You got jokes because right now you soaking" I laughed he was something else.

"Just cook for me Daddy I'm hungry" I winked getting up to help him cook. "Ooh Daddy I like the sound of that" I was wearing some short ass shorts and this nigga kept grabbing it. Once we were finished we sat at the dining table and just talked and laughed. "I can honestly say this has been the highlight of my day after everything back at Alexis house. "Speaking of how was the conversation between you and Kailee." I told him the basic agreement and that was that.