Impossible

"Why you never sleep in your bed it's Thursday" He didn't move just ignoring me. "You don't remember my rule ma" I rolled my eyes going to go brush my teeth. "Your eyes soon get stuck why you up you not working" I jumped back into bed.  "Because we are going to the pool in a few and your sister says you have to come" He grunted rolling back over. "I don't know why she know i dont go to the pool" I got on his back playing in his hair.

"And why is that its just the pool" He grunted turning over. "Im a hood nigga I don't belong at the pool. She thought she could use you but nah I'm staying out" I crossed my arms "Are you serious your going and we gonna have so much fun" I smiled dragging him out the bed. "Bro I ain't going let me sleep in peace" He sighed.

"Are you gonna go Dave or I'm gonna have to further bother you" He picked up putting me back on the bed. "Im I giving you dick" I squinched up my face putting my hand on his chest. "Exactly but tell me how it goes" I kicked him and went back under my sheets.

"If you don't go I'm gonna text Dreamyyyy" He shot me a look knowing he lost. "Wowwwwww I didn't know you had in you" I smiled turning on the t.v. "If I have to play dirty I will now go hit the showers scout" I texted Kailee that it was a success then I hoped in the shower. "Just to let you know I'm smoking so if we get kicked out oh well" He came back shirtless with trunks and slides.

"Its a pool party I'm sure you'll have fun with the females there" I grabbed my Gucci slides and shades. "The best combo you gonna shake ya ass on papi" He wrapped his arm around me and I smacked his face. "Better hope god is in favor play boy now let's go" We arrived at a mansion with balloons decorating the lawn. "Ugh my head already hurts from the water and pool floats" I laughed changing in the car.

"Spicy as always keep it up" I texted Alexis and Kailee that we pulled up. "Come on I'm sure by the end of the night you'll be drunk and high off your mind" We went to the back where Kailee and Alexis were sipping on mimosas. "My brother near a pool I'm surprised" Kailee said laughing. "She threatened me don't make a big deal out of it" He took a seat and started rolling up. "Bye Dave we bout to get it shaking in the pool" We got some drinks and got on some pool floaties.

"Yo what is this bullshit" Dave and Xavier said walking up to us. "I can't understand haters get out the way" Alexis said putting her shades on. "Where Desus and Jerome hungry ass at I sent them for my plate how long ago" Kailee said stressed. "Y'all boring me let's go get some dances nigga" Dave said. "I wish you would Xavier" Kailee said.

"This my songgggg let's go" Alexis broke out twerking so I joined in. "Yes fuck it up fuck it up" I smiled looking back at it. Once the song was over they went to go get some food and I trailed behind. "Hey are you Jaycee" I turned around to see a brunette in a towel. "Yes who are you" She smiled sticking her hand out. "Dreamy Dave's girl I was just talking to him and he said your his best friend" I nodded not knowing if she was being shady or what. "Yea what's up" I declined her hand shake.

"Nothing just finding out the ladies in his life. I've never heard about you until recently" I laughed leaving. I went over to Kailee to tell her about this. "She bold as fuck Dave need to put his leash on her tight" She laughed eating her biscuits. "Where Dave at anyways nigga disappeared after we saw y'all niggas" Xavier said making himself a plate.

"Probably fucking something you know how it goes down" Alexis said. I pulled out my phone to text him

5:50 p.m

Bestfriend ❤:Nigga where you at better have ya clothes on

Dave 🤦: In the car Dreamy came at me sideways while I was dipping my toes in the water.

Best friend: YOU TOUCHED THE WATER AND AIN'T TELL ME

Dave 🤦: Exactly why but I got a plate of food I'm good. Unless you wanna show a nigga a good time.

"You look familiar" I looked up and it was the man from the club. "Fancy seeing you here we must know some mutual people" I said smiling. "I guess but can I have your time now. Last time I tried but your friend threatened to kill me if I talked to you" I shook my head knowing he was talking about Dave.

I could either give Dave company or get to know this man. "Sure I need a drink" He grinned happy I ain't turn his ass down.

Liked by Kah_Kah, Dreamy, Desus_, DaveEast and 2,300 others

Lexibaby: Lost some where in paradise

Desus_: How I feel about food

Kah_Kah: Love looking at you

Dreamy: Looking Good

Liked by JeromeSly, XavierGod, XavierGod, Kah_Kah and 3,000 others

DaveEast: I don't belong here Niggas

Kah_Kah: ARE YOU IN WATER BROTHER

Dreamy: ❤❤❤

JayceeQueen: You ain't even inform me no nothing

Liked By Kah_Kah, Desus_, JeromeSly and 4,500 others

JayceeQueen: You ain't even on my level bitch 🤷

Kah_Kah: Yes tell these bitches

Desus_: Photo Creds thank you

Lexibaby: Bro your face ❤

DaveEast: Nah niggas can't talk to you