Killed Me

"This my shit turn it up Alexis" I said dancing to Beyonce. "Everything your shit go take a seat" Kendrick said rolling up. "Dave get your friend always being a hater" I said grabbing Dave's hand.  "How about you two just cut the sexual tension already" Kailee said setting up the shot glasses.

"Worry about yourself sister now where Xavier with my shit" He wrapped his arms around my waist and danced along with me. "Probably making babies but come on I'm ready" We sat in a circle and played truth or dare. "Hmm Jaycee Truth Or Dare" Kailee said. "Dare as always" She smiled then looked at Dave. "Ahh I was hoping I dare you to kiss Dave" I laughed seeing it coming.

"You don't gotta do it ma we already know how you feel about me" Dave said laughing. "Get a hold of yourself Dave" I leaned over and kissed him nice and quick. After the game we ordered some pizza and played Monopoly. "I can't believe Alexis And Xavier balled on this reunion" Desus said. "I saw it coming niggas are rabbits I'm starving though. This pizza need to hurry up so I can enjoy it in my room" Dave said sitting between my legs.

"Yeah whatever what you gonna do in your room" Kendrick said. The bell went off before Dave could fire back. "Im gonna get it because I don't wanna be here" I grabbed the money off the table and went to the Door. "Hey Jaycee can we talk" I immediately wanted to throw up at this dude. "Harris bye" I attempted to close the door but he stuck his foot in the way.

"I've been by your job and Tony said you've been out I just wanted to check up on you" He had on this smile like everything was okay. "Why are you..after what you did to me" I just wanted him out before Dave saw. "I didn't do anything we had sex is that a crime" I laughed trying to close the door again but he wouldn't budge. "Ma what you doing" Dave came at the door and everything went red for him.

"Yo bro fuck you doing at my girls house you lucky I ain't strapped nigga or else you'd be a dead fucking man." Harris just laughed it off not caring. "Whats going on" Everybody else came to the door and Kailee brought me back. "Its time you bounced youngin you don't want these problems" Jerome said his hands in his pocket. Harris got the message and left. "He's wild why did he show up" Kailee said gathering her belongings.

"I don't wanna think about that but thank you guys for coming over. I've missed you guys even Desus and Kendrick" I gave them all hugs and went upstairs to my room. "Dave sometimes I forget you have a room" I said changing into some sweats and a tank top. "You love me being in your room you'd miss me if I slept in my room" I laughed plugging in my phone to charge.

"I've never really seen what you've done with area come on" I dragged him across the hall. "Its plain ma I just like your room better" I laughed laying on his bed. "This is not plain I like it minus the women on the walls. But I can see why you like my room its because I'm in it" I smiled getting up. "Feeling yourself a little to much Ma but I'm tired so come on roomie" He picked me up carrying me back to my room.

In the morning I woke up before Dave as always but I decided to stay in bed and just scroll through instagram. "Im not asleep and your bright ass screen is not helping" I laughed throwing the covers off him. "Well since your not up I need you to drop me off at my nail tech these bad babies looking rough" he laughed grabbing my hands to look.

"You right but I'm going back to sleep and your welcome to join me" He lifted up his arm and I scooted in. "Im only doing this because I'm still tired don't get carried away pa" All I got back was some loud ass snores.

Liked By Dreamy, Kah_Kah, JayceeQueen, XavierGod and 5,000 others

DaveEast: Chain,Watches And Ya Bitch

Kah_Kah: Don't you have your own room

XavierGod: Nigga wearing Shades indoor

JayceeQueen: My seed

Liked By LexiBaby, Desus_, Kah_Kah and 3,000 others

XavierGod: Smile Bitch

LexiBaby: Why you so happy

JayceeQueen: 😂😂😂Yall ain't shit

DaveEast: Trying to be like your father I see

Liked By DaveEast, LexiBaby, HarrisGuru, and 4,500 others

JayceeQueen: Girls Day

LexiBaby: Stuntin Baby

DaveEast: Yes Ma better hope no niggas come close 💣

Desus_: Inches bad bitch