You Been Con

Dave hopped into bed with me the puppies following behind him "These damn dogs are just everywhere" He said dodging there kisses. "Man hush up I love them to death" I hugged Crystal petting her softly. "Anyways how was last night with the girls" I smiled still pushing off telling him I was pregnant. "Just catching up that's the last time I don't see my girls for that long" He shook his head putting the dogs on the ground.

"You need to space is good for the soul you needed those two weeks. But anyways so when were you gonna tell me we having a baby" I sighed of course they couldn't keep a secret from Dave. "Nine months from now but since you already know I hope your happy" He laughed lifting up my shirt and rubbing my stomach. "Finally this is gonna be so fun I hope for a boy" I smiled looking down at him so happy.

"Your welcome after everything your mom told me I decided to let you have a baby" He grabbed my face planting a wet kiss on my forehead. "Don't stress over this dinner either last thing I need is you all on my nerves" He rolled over climbing under the sheets. "As long as you help me your lazy ass." Dave could cook but he just chose not to since he had me in the kitchen. "Maybe but I told the boys come earlier after you left. We gonna be smoking and drinking beer in the den" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding babe don't get mad" He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing up on my neck. He knew that was my weak spot I melted in just matter of seconds "Dave do you really want to have sex with our kids watching" I said referring to the puppies who were curled up on our ottomen.

"Just excuses but I'll leave you alone" He backed off and flipped over. I sighed finally able to go to sleep "Love you Davey." In the morning I slipped on my fur slides and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I grabbed two bowls and the milk from the fridge "This is so much work" I sighed grabbing our favorite cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I placed it on a tray and went back upstairs "Hmm cereal I love it" Dave said sitting up laughing. "I ain't feel like cooking right now I honestly just wanna sleep all day" The dogs woke up and raced around our room together.

"Get pregnant and don't know how to act. Y'know when your first appointment is" I shook my head totally forgetting about my doctor. "Bro get on that because im dropping my shit soon" I smiled he was working so hard. "Act like I don't have a store opening soon either. This gonna be so much to handle" I rubbed my stomach even though I ain't even have a bump. "Your gonna be cute ma I promise. How about I take your fly ass shopping" I nodded happy I was gonna get spoiled. 

We got dressed and took an uber to our favorite mall. He grabbed my hand as we strolled through "How about pink I be seeing that shit in your drawer" I shook my head he was always snopping around. "You need to get out my clothes boy" After a few hours we went back to the house to start cooking. I changed into some booty shorts and a bra "Cmon Dave your making the potato Salad" He came out with just his boxer and a blunt hanging from his mouth.

"We think alike honey" I shook my head and we cooked away. Once we were finished we put on some nice clothes and set the table. The bell Rang signaling our first guest had arrived. "Bitch you look nice" Kailee and Alexis said giving me a hug. "You too but I could say less that y'all told Dave" They looked at eachother and bursted out laughing. "Were sorry it was just too big of a news" I shook my head and we went to the living room to wait for everybody else to arrive.

Once they did I was more than ready to dig in into everything we made "Damn this shit smell like heaven" Jerome said flapping out His napkin onto his lap. "Tell me about it, I would think you guys would be announcing more than a pregnancy" I looked at Dave and he got up. "Well yes besides me being your favorite rapper and Dad...I just wanted to tell Jaycee I love her ass and my seed all up in her stomach" I blushed shaking my head at him.