Vibe

"Dreamy seems real into you what's wrong with her" I said to Dave. He was playing his video game and I was on Snapchat. "She was doing too much trust me I don't even know why she coming up to you." He shook his head pausing his game. "I don't know why you get all like killer like when it comes to me" He laughed grabbing my hand.

"Because for some reason I feel the need to protect you. I don't know why but just know I'm not gonna stop until you have my baby Ma" I shook my head taking my hand back. "I guess you'll be protecting me for life then. But anyways I work tonight so maybe don't show up and make me get drunk" He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever happens happens but I might just since you be having the cheeks out" I laughed.

"Whatever I can handle myself plus with you always up on me I'll never get a boyfriend" I got up to grab a snack. "You don't need one but I won't slide thru I have some business to handle at my spot" I stared him down. "Do you like prison walls Dave" He pressed me up against the wall licking his lips. "We don't talk about that okay now go get ready for your day" He let me go and went back to the couch.

"Ugh your annoying" I chilled in my room and texted Harris the guy from the bar.

3:59 p.m

Harris: Hows your roommate treating you

Jaycee: The same he just needs a girlfriend thats all 😂😂

Once it time I took a shower and packed my little duffle bag. I didn't even say bye to Dave because he was on something else at the moment. Once I got to the back and changed in my outfit the bar was calling my name. "Surprised to see you here are you following me" Harris said popping up. I laughed at least I had some company. "I think your the one following me. How did you know I was working tonight" He laughed ordering a drink.

"I got my ways but anyways let me buy a drink" I agreed. By 11 I was drunk and not in the situation to drive. "You can't even walk come on" Harris said walking me to his car. I could barely form a sentence or better yet keep my eyes open. "Lay here I'll be back" Harris said laying me on my bed. He came back with just his boxers and a cup of water. "Let me help you" He tried to undo my outfit but I wasn't having it. But I was drunk so my strength wasn't fully there. "No Harris I'm tired"

He wouldn't let up until I was barely and smiled touching my body. "Damn you've been hiding out" I cried just wanting him to stop but he didn't and I couldn't do a thing. I woke up at 3 in the morning and hurry to put on some type of clothes and sit outside on the curb. I busted out in tears I couldn't even bare to grab my phone.

My phone was flooded with texts from Dave asking where I was at along with Kailee and Xavier. I texted him to come pick me up even though he was an ass a few hours ago he had a grip on me I couldn't let go. He arrived in less then 15 and I cried even harder.

"Jaycee what happened" I shook my head not wanting to talk. He understood and carried me into the car and then to my room. I was still shook so Dave's touch really sent me somewhere. He layed me on the bed and I went straight under my covers. Dave didn't ask amy further questions he just held me.