Summer Just Started

"You'll believe God Is A Women" I sang as I helped Dave pack his house. "What you really got me listening to right now put on that Dangerous by Meek that's my shit" I suck my teeth changing the song. "I'm dedicating this song to you on our wedding day. Get up on the stage and sing this shit right to you...Romantic right" I laughed folding his clothes. Over these few months me and Dave got closer without even having sex which was still my idea.

"Over my dead body you will its gonna be classy not ghetto classy. Play some Keyshia Cole that's my bitch" He rolled his eyes. "No but anyway how many times I'm gonna pound you into moving back in with me. You know damn right as soon as my child come I'm gonna need you round the clock" I looked at him crossing my hands. "I got my own life too nigga plus don't you have a sister. I'm sure she can help and I'll be here when I can" He stopped what he was doing and came over to me.

"I'll beat you up if you not living with me in the next month. I need my wife up under me at all times" This nigga was something else. "We'll see about that but I'm done. You got too much shit going on I'm going home and taking a nap" He eyed me down. "I wish you would we are on a tight schedule especially since my sister wanna have crusty ass dinner with everyone." I tapped my foot clearly bored by this conversation. "Me and her ain't even close like that so remind me why I'm even going" He placed his hands on my shoulder and lifted up my head to look into my eyes.

"You are Jaycee stop being a big baby speaking of put this shit back on your finger. Next time you take it off I'm violating" He pulled out my engagement ring sliding it back on. "You do to much I swear what if I said no what were you gonna do" I laughed wrapping my arms around his waist. "I would of fucked you till you said yes now get the fuck off of me" He pryed my hands off of him. "I hate you on some real shit let's get this shit over with" It took us hours to pack everything and put it by the door.

By the time we were finished it was time to start getting ready for this dinner. "Should I wear jeans never know what could happen" I said sorting through the remaining clothes that I left here. "You must really want me to lay my soft hands on you. Put on something that will make me wanna not pull out understand" He said talking into the mirror. "You not getting into my draws anytime soon I can promise that" He looked at me with a look.

"Yea okay all I gotta do is part them thick thighs. I know you be soaking every time I be all up on you. Must of forgot who the fuck I am" He was some cocky nigga but he had me dying. After we finally got dressed we took a uber to the restaurant. "Hmm japanese fancy" Dave said as we walked In. "Finally I swear y'all always late" Alexis said picking up her menu. "Sis over here love looking in the mirror" Dave pulled out my chair then sat next to me. 

"So what's the announcement tonight that I had to get out of bed" Kennedy said snacking on some bread. "No announcement we just wanted everybody together at once. We finally got Jaycee back for good so hush up" Jaheim said. "Nigga y'all was talking to her during that whole year she was just dogging me" Dave said looking at me. "Big baby" I stuck my tongue out.

"She was dogging you while living with some other nigga something I'll never understand. You had us your girls but fled to some famous nigga" Kailee said. "See I knew I wore jeans for a reason look here I did what I wanted not like I moved to go marry another nigga. Drake was the only person in my life that didn't keep saying be with Dave every second." I stood up I didn't need to be here any longer.

"Yo Kailee ease up if I'm not mad about it then why are you" Dave tried to get me to sit back down but I just wasn't having it. "Calm down at the end of the day they happy so why you tripping" Desus threw in. "I'm out you lucky this ain't the street I'll mop the floor with you" I left and waited on the corner for an uber.