Rewind

It was our last day in Miami and even though I wanted to go out for breakfast with everybody Dave said he had something to show me. "You must think you have me to yourself. I do have friends y'know" He laughed turning down the radio. "You've been bugging me to find out why we here so im gonna tell you." I clapped because I was starting to think this was a drug related trip.

"Its about time honestly otherwise we would be having a long ass talk right about now" I tuned the radio trying to find a song I knew. We pulled up to a white building clearly under construction. "Mm what is this Dave" He laughed ignoring my question as he got out the car.

"This building mine ma I bought this shit" I crossed my arms across my chest still lost. "Im opening a clothing store you and kailee be on my nuts about dealing. So why not do sometbing legal feel me" I gave him a hug feeling very proud. "Im very proud of you mama raised you well. Hopefully one day you'll get rid of dealing all together" He grabbed my hand and showed me around.

Afterwords we grabbed some food and rushed back to the hotel so we could catch our flight. "Its about time I miss my house" Alexis said. They were all chilling in the hallway clearly waiting for Us. "Shut your pie holes it will only take us a minute" Dave said opening the door.

After we packed and called our uber I was finally excited to go back home. "See you bitches in like two weeks. Ive hung with y'all for too long" Kendrick said. Once I got back to the house I crashed on my bed loving the feeling and smell. "You look real hot doing that fyi" Dave said clearly amused by my actions.

"Whatever miami nice and all but I love Atlanta and my bed feel me" He took off his shirt throwing to me. "Your wild sex my ass" He laughed picking me out of my bed. "Were gonna go jogging I don't think you've done it" I sighed. "Really could I trade it for sex" He shook his head passing me some leggings and a tee. "You'll owe me big time mister" I said. He took my phone and his and tossed it on the bed.

"No phones either Daveeeee" I whined. "Just come on you big baby we got some jogging too" We jogged around the neighbor hood. A passing jogger whistled at me and looked back "Looking good sweety" I laughed. "A bullet will look real good in you nigga" Dave said smiling. "Calm your titties Davey" He went back to running and I took this opportunity and walked back home.

I took a shower and changed into some clothing and ordered some dominoes. "Hmm in bed already its only 5" Dave said. Sweat glistening off his body just turning me on in every way. "Are you um about to go shower" I fiddled with my fingers. He laughed walking up to me "Does this really wet ya panties ma...you something else" He grabbed my neck giving me a kiss.

"Daveyyyyyy where you going" I followed behind him. "Ma for once im putting my foot down I ain't having sex right now" He posted up against the wall. "Fine maybe I'll just get it from elsewhere" He laughed going in his room. "I wish you would now excuse me I have a meeting with my pillow" I rolled my eyes and went on my phone to text Kailee and Alexis.

6:30 pm

Kai: Im so bored and Kendrick over here eating me out of house and home

Lexi: We out to a lounge I feel like looking pretty

Me: YEAHHHH!!! Dave not giving me what I want

Kai: Bleh so don't wanna hear about my brother sex life.

I hoped in the shower and did my hair and makeup. I've definitely missed the club scene after everything and I was ready to start partying. "Bye Davey I'll be back in a few hours" He peeked out from the door and looked me up and down. "See you later don't get lost" I laughed.

Once we got to the lounge I went to the hookah and they alcoholic ass went to the bar. "Hmm I doubt you came by yourself" A guy said walking up to him. "I didn't but it seems you may have" He laughed stirring his drink. "Before I further this any farther are you single" I smiled. "Yes how about I give you my number. My friends will be coming over and beat you down" I wrote down my number and gave it to him.

Once we got tired Kailee dropped me home and Dave was chilling in the couch with the pizza I ordered. "You wanna explain why a nigga texted me thinking its you" I laughed sitting next to him. "He asked for my number and I gave you his. I just want you to know I could go elsewhere" He laughed closing the pizza box. "Ma you something else but come on im tired" He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

Liked By Lexibaby, DaveEast, Dreamy, Kendricksir and 5,500 others

Kah_Kah: Never Miss A Leg Day

DaveEast: Where are your clothes

KendrickSir: Text me back bully

Desus_: Your legs sonething else

Liked by JayceeQueen, Lexibaby, Jaheim, and 5,500 others

DaveEast: Worked out even though Ma wanna work something else out #Sheafreak #Spoiled #Ilookgood #Damnilookgood

Kah_kah: you feeling yourself way yo much bruva

Lexibaby: Bleh 😂😂

Jaheim: Probably couldnt wait to get home

JayceeQueen: ❤❤❤Ahhh Pa looking good 

Liked by DaveEast, Jaheim, Dreamy, Lexibaby and 7,700 others

JayceeQueen: My nails look so niceeee #Getintoit #Pa❤

Dreamy: Y'all are cute honestly

Lexibaby: That ring though

Kah_Kah: Who's this Jaheim character under sissy picture @Jaheim

Jaheim: You'll soon meet me 👀

DaveEast: Those hands look swell wrapped around me 😂❤🙈