You Can Get It Anytime

"I see you cleaned up the house" I said looking around the house. The dogs were too busy fighting eachother to notice they mom was back but I let it slide. "Of course now we need to talk asap been waiting on ya ass to land all day" I laughed taking my shades off. "Always been a fast one come on to the living room" I kicked off my heels and carried them with me.

"So im still mad at you and stuff but im moving forward from it" He smiled and pulled out my engagement ring from his pocket. "Slow your road buddy I'm still not ready to take you back. What you did was wrong and it just shows we shouldn't be rushing into anything big" He sighed getting up. "So you came here to what move ya shit out and break up forever" I kissed my teeth he was being so dramatic "Im not moving yet I just think we should be friends right now. You have your mixtape coming out this week and im doing stuff I just think its best" He nodded walking out the room.

"Dramatic ass" I mumbled pulling out my cellphone. "I may be dramatic but I'll fuck the shit out of you" He yelled back making me laugh. I texted back Drake that I landed safely. I had so much fun hanging out with him it was a breath of fresh air and no drama ever. He was flying in later tonight because he misses me but who wouldn't. I went upstairs and cuddled up next time Dave which made him raise an eyebrow. "Bro what are you doing friends don't cuddle up" I laughed letting go of his arm.

"Good job pal now are you excited about your first project dropping." He jumped up picking me up spinning me around. "Fuck yes and you on my arm gonna make the best pictures to tell our kids" I laughed squirming out his hold. "Dream on lover boy now help me unpack" I threw open my suitcase and sighed looking at all the clothes. "Just threw all them shits in the hamper I'm hungry so go cook" I threw up the middle finger. "Bye nigga I'm busy today so either get a bitch that could cook or order something" I packed away my unworn clothes.

"Always fucking busy doing what" He crossed his arm. I looked up at him and just stared at his lips they had the power to make my legs quake "Ma stop eye fucking me before I actually fuck you" I laughed pushing him off. "Well the shop is done so I gotta get the clothes shipped in and then I have a website on the works so im busy" I smiled not telling him anything that involved Drake. I just felt like it wasn't right and didn't want him to think of it as anything.

"Okay boo I see you might have to take you out for a celebration" He wrapped his arm around me kissing me on the forehead. "I'll be waiting but excuse me I gotta take a shower" I grabbed my phone and speaker. "Don't be taking pictures" I laughed locking the door behind me.

Drizzy Daddy ❣

JayBaybee❤: When you gonna land nigha I'm hoping in the shower now

DrizzyDaddy ❣: In another 30 send ya address

JayBayBee: Copii I'm sleeping over this week

DrizzyDaddy ❣: Mmm I like the sound of that 💦

I laughed and set down my phone once I picked a song to play. Drake was truly my friend but we had a very playful relationship that I loved. It took my mind off of me and Dave which even allowed me to actually look at Dave without smacking him.

I got dressed and did my hair in the makeup so I was quicker with no distractions. "Hurry up bitch I'm busy today too" I laughed opening the door yo see Dave all dressed up. "Hmm where you going hot stuff" I laughed going back to the mirror. "We going out to eat then to some hookah bar. Kailee invited your ass but I told her you leaving to do good knows what" I ignored him and finished up.