Fate

"So my dad had an affair my mom never told me they always seemed happy" I sighed. Dave told me every drop of information about my dad and some I couldn't believe. "Yeah sorry but you asked sweetheart" he grabbed my hand squeezing it. "So this war is like guns and stuff" He laughed. "No we fight with kittens and dogs. Your dad still has his old crew and them boys have been coming at me for years" I stared at him barely functioning.

"So either one of you ends up in the grave or behind bars." He nodded. "I'll understand if you on your pops side that is ya pops..." I cut him off giving him a soft gentle kiss. "Im with you Dave I'll always love my father but there's this side I don't even know about" He smiled this great smile. "You got a nigga wanting you to marry you all ready hmm drive home quick" I laughed.

After we had sex Dave was on the phone all day with his guys telling them everything. I was just chilling waiting for him to hang up so I could bother him. Once he did I jumped on him biting his neck "Damn miss my attention huh" I nodded messing with the drawstrings on his sweats."Yeah plus you talking all serious got me kind of hot and ready" He shook his head picking me up.

"Since your father knows were dating he's most likely gonna come here since we always together. So we gonna be staying at the trap and Desus and Jerome gonna be here.We'll go from there" I sighed. "They better not trash my house but a new spot we could have sex all over" I winked at him. "What have I done to you use to shut me down every chance you got" I grabbed his hand pulling him up.

"Trust me I still will I just hope this doesn't end in death. Oh wouldn't it be a crazy plot twist if you were my brother" He scrunched up his face. "Calm down chica no incest over here plus you too bad with all that ass" He grabbed it firmly. "Well I work this weekend so you can start packing clothes and shit" I layed down turning down the television.

"You sure because the only thing I'll pack for you is s toothbrush. Have you walking naked everyday" He smiled staring at the ceiling. "Men" I mumbled under my breath. "You say that now but when you bent over you be yelling for the lord" I laughed throwing my pillows at him as he dodged them. "Boy bye you love me especially when I be having your toes curled" I smiled throwing my jab back. "All this sex talk come here you big baby" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Im meeting with Dream at five" I whispered in his ear and he looked at me stupid. "Is that your idea of sex talk because my dick just want soft" I licked his lips and slid my hands in his boxers. "No she said she wanted to talk so we gonna talk" He looked in my eyes with a strange look. "Hmm talk I like the sound of it maybe when you come back me and you could talk in the bath tub" I nodded.

"Romantic I like get some fruit roll up too I'm feeling sweet" his eyes widened and he rushed out the room. I changed into some sweats and a tee with slides and drove over to the diner. I sat once I noticed Dreamy she was all smiles "Thanks for coming I really wanted to talk" I nodded taking a seat.

"I just wanted to say sorry for everything I was being a little crazy but he seems to be very happy with you. It makes me happy y'know" I took a sip of water "Thanks but atleast weren't psycho crazy could of went elsewhere" We chatted for about an hour before she had to go and I went back home. There were rose petals leading upstairs, I opened my bedroom door to find Dave laying naked with a rose in his mouth.

I busted out laughed "Come on ma come enjoy the ride" He picked me up and went to the bathroom where it was nicely decorated with a bubble bath. "I think we can turn up this bath" I said climbing on top sliding myself in. I closed my eyes riding him slowly as he sucked on my neck. He flipped me over water splashing out but I didn't care. He gently tugged on my hair as he pounded it from the back. "Damn ma" he grunted. Afterwards we carried this to the bedroom he turned on the stereo and played pull up by G herbo.

Liked by Desus_, XavierGod, JayceeQueen, DaveEast and 5,500 others

JeromeSly: Im coming back 💯

JayceeQueen: I missssss youuuuu ❤❤❤

XavierGod: Bout time 🤗

Desus_: Hmm finally

Liked by Dreamy, JayceeQueen, XavierGod, Desus_ and 6,700 others

DaveEast: Neva Catch Me Lacking ☠

Lexibaby: Hmm what you up to ?

Desus_: I like that

JayceeQueen: Pa why you look so cute

JayceeQueen: Pa why you so fine

JayceeQueen: Pa ughh Im so lucky

DaveEast: @JayceeQueen Damn Shawty you right next to me

Liked By DaveEast, Dreamy, Lexibaby, Kah_Kah and 7,000 others

JayceeQueen: He's Selfish, He Wants Me All To Himself ❤💍

Dreamy: ❤❤❤❤

Lexibaby: Curvyyyyyy gal

Desus_: 🙈🙈🙈🙈

DaveEast: Damn Right

DaveEast: You really fire Bro

DaveEast: @JayceeQueen Want Some Dick 🤔

Kah_Kah: Bleh what is this

JayceeQueen: @DaveEast wow 5 rounds im special ❤