Explain

"No Tony something happened with Jaycee at your club if I don't find out what were gonna have a problem" I could hear Dave yell at my boss. I felt weak and vulnerable as I clinged the sheets to my body. "You hungry I bought some food" I nodded. He brought in some pancakes and sat next to me.

"Thanks for picking me up I didn't think you'd be up" My hands were shaking so I gave up. "I can't look at you like this bro what happened" I sighed knowing I would have to tell someone. "This guy I met at the bar I saw him again at the pool then last night. I guess I got drunk and he took advantage of me" I bossed up finally able to talk stable.

"What's his name Jaycee" I shook my head I knew Dave would go off. "Fine but you taking some time off aight because I meant every word when I'd say I will protect you" I gave him a hug not wanting to let go. "Damn Ma ease up before I think you want me" He smiled. "Only took you so long it'll take me a minute to get back to old me but I promise I will" I ate the rest of the pancakes and went downstairs. "Well that's wonderful but I invited your girls bleh so I'll be out handling my business" I laughed.

"Aww aren't you the sweetest thinking of little old me" He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. "You must not know who I am trust me your just lucky you fine and my sister friend" I rolled my eyes. "Ugh back to normal I see" He said letting go. "Not really but thanks for inviting my girls you really are sweet no matter what any one says" He picked my face up and kissed me on my forehead.

"Now go back to bed because these shorts are driving me NUTS" I skipped back upstairs and chilled in bed. "BITCH WE HERE" Alexis screamed. They came upstairs with ice cream and snacks "Aww bitch you okay Dave expressed his concern in a hour long voicemail" Kailee said. "Then blew up Xavier phone texting almost every five minutes. I was tempted to toss that shit out the fucking window" Alexis said cuddling up next to me.

"I didn't know he did all that he be doing a lot for me I don't know why" I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the ice cream. "I wish Xavier protected me like Dave did for you. He be really serious when it comes to you" Alexis said. "Thats like the only thing good about him other then that he's an ass" Kailee added in.

A few hours past and it was midnight and they had to go and I was exhausted. "Bye sissy Dave said he soon come so don't wait up" I laughed and went back upstairs. I turned on some movies until I was able to fall asleep. I dreamt of the night all over again and it freaked me out. I woke up screaming and Dave came rushing in "Thought you was getting murdered" I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Im fine you can go back to whatever you were doing" He laughed and took of his shirt and climbed into the bed with me. "Dave I have a question" I layed on my head on his chest. "Shoot ma" He played in my hair. "We've only known eachother for some long but yet you be ready to kill a nigga for me....Why" he laughed picking my head up.

"I have a gift and I knew the first day I met you that I could trust you and you'd never judge me but yet you'll always support me." I smiled. "You know your the best Dave thanks for being here for me" He nodded and just let me fall asleep.

Liked By DaveEast, XavierGod, Desus_, Kah_Kah and 4,500 others

JayceeQueen: Im chilling until further notice

Kah_Kah: I love you sis ❤

Kah_Kah: My baby 💕

DaveEast: Mama ❤

Liked by XavierGod, Desus_, Lexibaby and 3,500 others

Kah_Kah: Simple But Can Still Take Your Man

DaveEast: Sis I play Games

XavierGod: Yes Bitch I Want Your Body

Desus_: ❤😍

Liked By XavierGod, Desus_, JeromeSly, JayceeQueen

DaveEast: I Got My Eyes On Mama's Only

Kah_Kah: Ofc As Your Should Baby Bro

LexiBaby: I support this action

JayceeQueen: ❤❤❤Awww So Sweet