But You'll Get Over It

"Can't believe all these people in my crib" Dave said all fussy that a team came over and style me for my lash bar opening. "Nigga go get ya funky ass in the shower and get dressed. Nobody got time for your cranky ness" I laughed shooing him away. I was head over heels for this day that I was finally doing something that I liked.

After my makeup and outfit I left going over to Drake's house he flew out just for this so I had to see him and catch up. "Look who it is my lil girl" Drake said wrapping me into a tight ass hug. "Boy bye I missed ya ass and its only been a week. But I'm happy you came for my store though" I cheesed like a little girl talking to her crush.

"You saying it like I would miss this I'm happy for you girl now tell me all the gossip. Are you and homeboy back together I seen them posts" I laughed looking away. "We working on rebuilding our friendship first then work on the whole relationship shit. Its a while lot but what about you celebrity" He grabbed my hand rubbing at my thumb "I've been chilling when you gonna fly back out to L.A we miss you at the parties" When I stayed the extra days the parties he threw were wild.

"Soon I promise I love twerking in a bikini any day" I got up and sat on his lap looking up at him. "You gonna get yourself in trouble girl let's go to this store of yours" He grabbed my hand and we took his wraith. I loved the stars on the ceilings I wanted this car for myself soon. Once we pulled up I opened the door and loved how everything was gleaming and sitting pink. "I like this you must be rolling in cash for this shirt" He said sitting at the receptionist desk spinning in the chair.

"I'm starting to I've been blessed" I texted Dave to start picking everybody and heard down where. "This shit made comfortable I'm for sure staying here. How your old dude gonna feel about me being here" I shrugged my shoulders it was no telling how'd he feel. "He knows how much you helped me plus he'll most likely just stay with his guys" I opened up the curtains seeing cameras flashing and I looked back at Drake.

He laughed coming to stand next to me "I may have tipped them off I want all exposure for your big day" I gave him a side hug since the cameras were still outside. "C'mon don't be shy let's go talk to them" We walked outside and they started asking questions. "Drake who's this mystery women you've been tagged along with" He looked down at me and smiled. "This is my best friend Jaycee she's honestly the best girl you could meet" They then turned to me but still taking pictures of Drake.

"Jaycee now that your business is opening how are you and up and coming rapper Dave East" I smiled knowing that Dave was becoming a household name. "Were doing good were just celebrating my lash bar opening up and I'm happy Drake was able to show up" We went back inside and waited for everybody else to show up.

The place was packed with in hours including customers and some celebrity faces that I've met through the course of hanging with Drake. "Bitch I'm surrounded by the rich and famous. I wish we could change lives" Kailee said sipping on her alcohol. "Girl go get your lashes done and bring Alexis crazy ass" I went over to Dave who was in the corner with Kendrick, Desus and Jaheim. "Damn girl you know all these famous people" I laughed giving them all hugs.

"How about you all mingle" Dave stayed behind putting his arm around me. "I'm so proud of you doing big things" He kissed the top of my head. "Thanks and I'm glad your here" At the end of the night we all went to a nightclub to finish the celebration. "Free drinks I like this life" Jaheim said practically chugging down the ciroc. "To be honest Jaycee go on and tell Drake we running low" Desus said obviously way to drunk.

"Goodnight but I'll be back" I tapped Dave's knee then went upstairs to see what Drake was into. "Hey girl came to check on me" I sat in the booth with him and 40 and Jas "Yeah plus Jaheim said thanks for the bottle." I took a sip of my drink listening to Bodak Yellow blasting through out the club. "You look tired as hell you need to go on home. Tomorrow we having a little barbeque so you and your people come through sight" Jas said giving me a hug.