Never Cared

"I'm so ready to snoop on these no good having ass niggas. Who do they think they are going to vegas" Kennedy said pacing back and forth. "Oh come down nana why you think we stalking them. This time we won't get caught because Jaycee won't be shaking her ass" Alexis said shaking her head. "Whatever I think I look cute in all black nice and slim" I admired myself in my full length mirror.

"All I see is a big ass lump which is your ass but whatever we have all our equipment packed" Kailee said stuffing in her Binoculars. "Yes we do now let's go I'm starving" I called up Drake so we could have a private plane. We needed no trace of us saying we got on a plane. "Better be some five star cuisine on this plane" Alexis complained hopping into the uber.

Once we landed in vegas and checked into our hotel we just chilled until we knew the guys next movement. "I'm exhausted and hangry can we go" I asked putting my feet up on the coffee table. "No bitch they at some strip club and the girls are down right naked look" Alexis shoved the phone in my face having us all watch. I jumped up and grabbed a knife slipping in my purse.

"Let's go because let a finger slip and it end up somewhere it shouldn't be" I shook my head tapping my finger. "Slow your road we have to approach this like a pro" Kailee opened up a duffle bag laying out outfits and wigs. "This time we not getting recognized" I eyed the outfits then looked back at Kailee. "If you said they naked why we wearing fits" I shook my head she was losing me. "Not all of them are naked just follow along with me" Kailee said.

After we all got dolled up we for sure couldn't be recognized. "My whole ass out I like" I said twerking in the mirror. "Come on your fast ass" Alexis said grabbing my arm. Once we arrived at the place it smelled of sex and alcohol I knew somebody was gonna end up dead. "I hate this place already these girls don't even know how to twerk" I got up on the stage and started shaking my stuff.

"While you do that we gonna patrol the area come on girls" Kailee said going to the back. "Fine with me" Partition started playing and I got on my sexy grind. "Damn you bad" I heard a man say I twisted around to spot the victim and it was Dave. He could either know it was me or he was just interested in the girl shaking her ass. "Thanks what's your name" I bent down sent a smile and got right up.

"David what's your" I guess he didn't know who I was so I take this as a success and a ass beating once this was over. "Spicy what can I do for you today" He grabbed my hand helping me down. "Oh a lot follow me" He walked me back to the rest of the guys and they all had they girlfriends on them but they just didn't know. "Guys look what I tamed her name Spicy" He sat down pulling me down on his lap.

"She spicy all right look at all that ass" Jaheim said barely looking away from Alexis. "So Spicy what tricks you got for me today" I looked at him and pressed my finger on his lip. Then I dragged it down and slowly zipped down his zipper and he was loving it. "Yellow Girls" I said which was the code word we all stopped and threw off our masks. "You all disgust me" Kailee said storming off. "Finna slap the shit out of you" Alexis followed next. "Can you say single Desus" Kennedy said next.

"Don't even get me started" I started to walk off and Dave followed behind trying to talk to us. "What y'all really be thinking" We all ignored him and hopped into our uber. "Im peeved off they all were gonna cheat Jaycee" Kailee said she looked hurt the most I guess since she just engaged. "Maybe they knew it was us Kailee" Kennedy said trying to comfort her. "They all look surprised Kennedy its no use. They ass should of stayed Atlanta where they on tight leash" The rest of the ride was silent besides each and every one of us getting a text or a call from our significant other.