Put Your Legs Up

"My head is pounding feel like I got beat up" I said stumbling to the kitchen with Kennedy behind. "Tell me about it I'm pretty sure we drank Alexis out of alcohol" Kennedy said taking a seat. I grabbed two cups to pour us some water. "Y'all drank and danced like y'all was some teens" Dave said tossing us some advil pills. "Don't remind me I have so much to do and I'm not even in the right state" I swallowed my pill and drank some water.

"Honestly y'all talking too loud I'll be back" Kennedy said walking out. "What did you have planned for today" Dave asked putting the water bottle back in the fridge. "Start packing and check up on the store but all I wanna do is sleep" I took a seat next to him putting my head down. "You just need some breakfast that's all where drake at" I groaned I didn't want to talk to dave about Drake.

"He's on a little mini tour I haven't seen him in a minute why" I looked up at him and he just shrugged. "No reason say what I'll accompany you for the day. I know you love my company girl" I waved him off he was feeling himself at the wrong moment. "Fine let me go wash up" He helped me carrying me upstairs. I took a shower and washed my face which helped me out a ton. I borrowed some of Alexis clothes and then we were out to the store.

"I ain't seen you in months but to know I ain't gonna be seeing you I'm gonna miss your crazy ass" Dave said looking over at me. "I'm gonna miss you to but you can always visit me I'm not hollywood boo. " I squeezed his free hand. "I hope not but what you been up too since the last time we spoke" I looked out the window "Working I'm putting out my own clothing line and putting up my website" He laughed turning up the stereo.

"Im real proud of you but you need to dress up in those costumes you used to wear. You made a nigga wild in those" I shook my head while looking at him. "What I'm just saying" He mushed my head to the side. "Nothing I just thought it would be awkward between us" He smiled rolling down his window. "Me too but whatever happens happens during our little relationship I changed. I don't hold grudges no more just gotta keep pushing." I stayed silent admiring how big of a person he was.

"Plus I already seen you naked and have a couple pictures so I'm very fond of you" I laughed hitting his shoulders. "Oh my gosh you are a pervert Davey" I laughed. "Hmm Haven't heard that name in a while lucky you pretty" After I handled the business at the shop we went back to our house to help me start back. "You can start in the closet big boy" I said tossing him a box. I went to my dresser to take out my underwear "This is way too much" He came back out with one pair of shoes in the box.

"What are you doing Dave" I crossed my arms this nigga was lazy. "Bro why are you really moving you can be honest with Davey" He sat on the bed staring me down. "I told you business now get to packing bitch" He got up coming towards me "Bullshit and I ain't packing because you ain't moving" He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "I ain't take you for the emotional type even though you cry at every movie. But you moving because we broke up I know you" I rolled my eyes I just wanted to pack.

"Dave either help or leave I don't have time for this" He looked at me then grabbed his keys. "See this is why we argue so fucking much because you say dumb shit" I shook him off and finished up packing myself and had to carry them by the door. Afterwards I met up with everyone at Kennedys apartment "Hey party people" I said sitting on the couch. "Glad to see you females up and about" Jaheim joked slapping my thigh.

"Back off bozo last time I drink for the rest of my life" Kennedy said laying on me. "Kennedy where your ciroc at" Kailee said from the kitchen. "I noticed the animosity from you and Dave are y'all alright" Desus said sitting next to me. "We good Desus chill out" I ignored him and just rubbed Kennedy's Hair. "Do you have to leave tomorrow Jaycee I'm gonna miss you" Kailee said pouting. "Yeah I'm sorry girl but like I said y'all can visit and I sure will" I spread my arms out for her to hug me. "How about us females go in my room for our daily checkup" Alexis said with a tub of ice cream in one hand a bottle of ciroc in the other.