Savage

"See you Later bitches" I said finding my keys in my bag. I went straight to my room to find Dreamy snooping through my things. "This a quick way to get ya ass beat" She turned around and smiled putting back my picture frame. "Just looking I'm no threat....nice nails" I put my hair up in a bun not caring that I spent almost $100 on my nails. "Get out my room honey I don't have time for the likes of you" She laughed standing by the door.

"Oh honey you'll be seeing more of me I have something Dave just can't let up on" I laughed stepping closer to her. "Yea free pussy now get the fuck out" I locked the door behind her and changed into something more comfortable. "Yo why your door locked" Dave said. I kissed my teeth and opened the door a bit "Is your slutty girl gone" He nodded pushing the door wider.

"How was your girls day was it relaxing" I rolled my eyes "You can fuck her all you want but don't bring her in my house. I found that sneaky bitch in my room who knows what you were doing" He stood up hovering over me. "Ma I can have guest can I not I live here to don't I get a say" I shook my head. "You do when the girls you fuck dont go snooping around in my room Dave" I crossed my arms looking up at him.

"No Ma that's now how its working I'll talk to her but I'm not about to dismiss her because of y'all disagreements" I nodded. "Fine Dave you can go back to your room and do whatever your heart desires" I locked the door behind him.

A few hours later Dave came knocking at my door and I completely ignored him. If he had no respect for my feelings then why should I care for his. "Open up Ma you know you got my heart...If you want me to not see her just say the word." I grabbed my duffel bag and opened the door. "Where you going" He grabbed my wrist. I snatched it back "You not my father or my husband so where I go is none of your concern" I grabbed my keys and drove to work.

I had called Tony prior and just told him not to allow Harris back in. "Your back I missed you girl" Tina said giving me a hug. "Thanks I just needed to get out my house. Nothing like serving up some drinks" She laughed following me to the dressing room. "You and your boo having problems already" I looked at her strange. "what boo Tina I'm single" She laughed sitting on a bench.

"Everybody knows about you and that Dave nigga while you were gone he came here everyday pressing everybody about some Harris guy. He said he was your protector some people recognized him. But I just assumed he was your nigga" I looked at her shocked nobody told me anything about this. "I didn't know but what do you mean recognize him" She got and closed the door and locked it. "David before he went to jail was dating some girl and she turned out to be a police officer who's been tracking him down. When he found out he fled taking her with him as a hostage.

He ended up killing her he promised that he'd always protect but that obviously went south. When he came back he was on a killing spree and that Harris guy was his main victim" I looked around trying to piece together this story. "So your telling me Dave's in town to kill this nigga and he's living under my roof" She shook her head "Listen girl, When Dave found out Harris did what he did to you he got real angry. Even threatened to close down this place. Jaycee Dave has known you long before you known him" I got up totally lost. "Tina what are you talking about I don't understand."

"That cop he was dating she was big besides Dave she was tracking you and your father because she knew Dave was practically obsessed with you. Your father was apart of the little Drug business so getting you was getting them both. Harris was the cops husband so you do the math" I was shocked like what is going on. "But thats crazy I've never even known it noticed anything" She laughed getting her bag. "He wanted to stay in the shadow he saw you as an innocent girl and wanted you to stay that way. Away from your father second side of life he was practically your stalker. He wouldn't let harm come your way. I ain't been around for 40 years to not witness behaviors"She left patting my shoulder.

"Aye you okay Jaycee I know your probably a little shaken up. I was surprised you were ready to come back" Tony said. "I don't think I am I'm sorry Tony" I grabbed my duffel and headed straight to my car. Tears were already streaming down my face how could no one tell me that Dave's been watching me practically since the beginning of my high school year.

Liked By LexiBaby, Dreamyy, Kah_Kah, and 3,500 others

DaveEast: Mama's Got Me Stressed

Kah_Kah: Hood Niggas eating ice cream

Desus_: Nigga stressed

LexiBaby: Baby bro 🤔🤔

Liked By DaveEast, LexiBaby, Kah_Kah and 3,500 others

JayceeQueen: I actually Went back to Work

DaveEast: Ma Text Me 😥

LexiBaby: Edges Done ❤

Kah_Kah: Ass Fat Yeah I Know