Forever & Ever

"Jaycee I feel like I haven't seen you in years" Alexis said hugging and squeezing me at the airport. "I know I missed y'all guys its been three months" I said pulling my luggage to my car they drove. "Truth be told we have so much to catch up on we going to my crib. Everybody over there watching movies and eating snacks" I nodded I haven't seen or spoken to Dave in months.

"So how long you staying before you fly back off to L.A" Kennedy said moving up in her seat. "I'm staying for a couple days I gotta organize up the shop and start shipping my stuff off to L.A" They all looked at me crazy "Is that your way of telling us you moving girl bye you live in atlanta" I shook my head looking out the window. "Most of my business is happening over there now plus me and Dave no longer together" Kennedy smushed my head.

"Girl bye nobody gonna have a petty party for ya ass because straight as a women you was wrong. You played Dave wrong and didn't tell his ass the truth about you and Drake" Kennedy said shaking her head. "Thank you now we all know Dave not gonna hate ya ass no matter what but you need to apologize and man up" Kailee added in. I knew they was right but in the moment before I just thought it was needed to keep that a secret.

"Speaking of are you and Drake still smashing since you've been gone for three months" Alexis said looking at me. "Nope we've established that we just straight up friends. He's given me advice on everything and he was right" They all nodded. "That nigga is smart and cute" Kailee said laughing. "Everybody missed you honestly I can bet you fifty Desus gonna pick you up he love you off" Alexis said laughing.

Once we got to the house Desus surely flew to me as soon as he saw me. "Finally I missed you I was tired of Dave ol depressed ass nigga be listening to Beyonce and Ed Sheeran on repeat" I laughed giving Kendrick & Jaheim they hug. "Not even you dragging it" Dave said giving me a side hug. "I hope everybody know none of y'all going home we sleeping over we only Jaycee for a couple days" Kailee said smothering me.

"You so dramatic but we better be order some food I came here starving on purpose" I raided Alexis fridge and pantry for some snacks. "Make us all something girl" Desus yelled from the living room. I shook my head them niggas is just straight up lazy things never change. "Need any help" Dave said walking in sitting at the island. "Yeah what does Desus like because that nigga is picky as eff" I laughed taking out some shrimp from the freezer. "Make him anything he loves you off like you his mama" I didn't think we would really be having a conversation.

I'd honestly think he'd hate me since I practically sat up and lied about just about everything. "I'm sorry about everything Dave I totally went back on everything I've ever said or lived by" I put the pasta in the fridge and added some salt for flavor. "Honestly what's up like after the situation with Xavier something in you switched. If you just wanted to be friends that all you had to say I ain't gonna stop you from greatness" I shook my head.

"It wasn't even that its just I let all this attention get to my head when in reality it ain't really for me. Drake friends ain't mine like y'all I just got a big head off of everything" He stared at me raising an eyebrow. "Truth be told I ain't gonna feel sorry for you you fucked up and made me feel like I did something way bigger like cheat on ya thick ass." He was right even though I hated it.

"I don't hate you despite everything and trust me I tried. But I loved your crazy ass and still do but we chilling" He smiled getting up coming around. "Thanks you've grown up I like this new Dave" He snatched the shrimp from me and helped me clean them. Afterwards we served up our children and we watched Breaking In for the rest of the night.