Spazz

"Bitch ya birthday in 3 hours are you excited or what" Kailee said jumping around me. "Where was all this excitement when it was my glo day" Dave said shaking his head lighting up a blunt. "Nigga you threw it at a strip club we in barbados big difference" I said laughing putting my foot up on him. "Man whatever I can't wait to go back home and get back on my shit been a minute" Jaheim said referring to him and his basketball practice.

"I'll be glad when all y'all out my hair glaze my girls cheek in peace" I smacked Dave he honestly had no filter. "Oh brother do you forgot your sister is in the room" Kailee covered her ears in disgust. "Let me go get the shot glasses everybody looking a little tired" Desus said grabbing Kennedy. "Mm shot glasses sure anyway im sure Dave wants you all to yourself. I'll be room watching Empire on facetime with Keith" Alexis said getting up and giving up. "Everybody bailing on us to go flirt or hump so I'm gonna go upstairs and watch Netflix" I said slapping Dave's thigh.

"I'll be up soon just keep my side warm" I laughed and went upstairs. I changed into one of Dave's shirt and got into the bed "Jaheim and Kendrick are a feen for a blunt" Dave came in laughing. "That's nice but I'm not gonna lie I'm exhausted don't think I'll last" I let out a long yawn and turned the television. "Everybody know that you a certified grandma but because it's your birthday I'll cuddle with ya thick ass" I smiled he hated cuddling all night with a passion.

"See how this nice this is" I held his hands which were placed on my stomach. "If you say so lover...speaking of nice I heard you wanna open a lash bar" I nodded. "Yeah I was gonna ask later but I guess somebody spilled the beans already" He laughed a soft laugh that echoed in my ear. "You don't gotta ask everything yours ma" I turned over and looked in his eye and smiled. "Y'know when I first met you I thought I would hate you......You just seemed like a complete asshole" He smirked and moved hair from my face.

"I figured with all those subtle subs but I got your under skin and panties all with time" I rolled my eyes. "Played ya self if I hadn't found out what you been doing...I would of still thought the same" I closed my eyes. "True but it was gonna happen anyway im Dave sweety. Just like im gonna trap ya ass and marry you real soon" I smiled even though my tired as barely heard everything.

I woke up to mad noise and a bottle being popping open. "Its my sissy glo day get that ass up" Alexis said dragging me out the bed. "Ya lucky her ass was tired or else she would of been naked" Dave was smacking on his gum while on his phone. "When do you not talk about Sex" Kendrick asked. "When you get the fuck out my sight" I shake my head slipping on Dave slides. "I know I said you don't gotta ask but....my slides you already you fuck up shoes in like two minutes" I laughed and gave him a kiss.

"Oh Dave hush up we have till tonight with her ass till you whisk her away to a hidden area" Dreamy said as we all went downstairs. Breakfast was already served and a cake with my face was on the counter. "You guys are the cutest honestly" I grabbed my plate and sat at the island. "Can't wait to hit up the club the real turn up" Jaheim said wrapping an arm around me.

"Honestly but us girls are gonna enjoy the wonderful spa Kendrick & Desus set up for us" I gave them both a hug. "You guys finally do something and stopped being cheap" After breakfast I took a shower and threw on a quick shower. "See you later pookie" I said to Dave making kissy faces. "Fix that shit ma" I laughed and joined the girls downstairs. "I'm gonna need this day it's been so long" Dreamy said as we hoped into the van.

After our spa day we got back to the house to see the guys playing dice "Welcome back shawty's how was the spa treatment" Desus said rolling the dice into a corner. "Excellent I'll definitely need days like this back home" I said relaxing on the couch. "Well because its your day were going out to the water so pack ya swimsuit and other shits" Dave said smiling.