10 Pyro-ish, Crazy, Random and Funny Things to Do

As the title suggests, this is 10 random, Pyro-ish and funny things to do.

1. Prison Break

Pyro: *runs in front of a police station* I FINALLY ESCAPED FROM PRISON!!!! \(^0^)/

Police: Red alert! Red alert! We have someone hear yelling she just escaped from prison!

Police #2: Prison or mental?

Police #3: I don't know, but go after her!

Later

Pyro: *Escapes from mental and enters school with handcuffs on* Sorry for being late. -3- Just gotta escape from prison .

2. Causing A Hamster Apocalypse

Pyro: *Runs to a pet store*

Owner: *Watches her wreck the cages* What the?!

Pyro: FREEDOM!!!!!! (>0<)/

Hamsters: *Charges at store owner*

Owner: >_<

G-Force: *Escapes*

Blaster: Woohoo!

Juaris: Ayayay. . . *Shakes head*

G-Force Members: *Attacks owner*

3. Failing to Act Badass

Pyro: BD *Walks to door and kicks door open* Yo there -!!!! *Accidentally kicks side of door with smallest toe* Fuuuu!!! *Cries like a baby*

FAIL!

4. Singing Disappearance of Hatsune Miku

Me: Ichi. . . . *Mumbles* Ahshxjghajsjsjsjsxs Vocaloid *Breathes heavily* Hagarevjxkfkdkfuxdchikosanahitori Vocaloid *Turns blue* Fyrksjdjshehsgx watashino sjejrkxj *Faints from lack of oxygen*

FAIL!

5. Smack Cam!

Pyro: *sneaks behind Drew with a poison pie* SURPRISE!!!! *jumps at Drew*

Drew: *quickly grabs her and slams her face on the table he's sitting in front of, right into a another poison pie* Ha! *Smirks*

Pyro: *screams in pain and runs to get a doctor*

FAIL!

6. Creeping Your Friends Out

Chiyome (Not gonna say my friend's real name): So. . . . What to do?

Pyro: *in creepy voice* We could go stalk your crush's girlfriend and drag her into a dark alley, then kill her.

Chiyome: -.- Not gonna work.

Pyro: \(-_-)/ Oh well. I could always hide in your room. *Leans in and whispers in her ear* Maybe I could lock the door and we'll be together forever in that room! Just the two of us! ~ *Laughs in a creepy manner and slips away*

Chiyome: 0_0 That's new.

7. Annoying Your Teacher

Teacher: . . . . . . . . . Why are you so silent today?

Pyro: I THOUGHT YOU WANT US TO BE SILENT! Scratch this! *Dances* Y-M-C-A! \(-_-)/

Teacher: (/.-;;)

Classmates: *Joins me, doing the dougie or harlem shake*

8. Cooking Mama

Pyro: *tosses Mom in an oven*

Phone: Wow! Even better than Mama!

Mario Voice: Mia!

9. Trying To BE A Hero

Pyro: *Grabs slipper and rundown to Cockroach with epic slow motion effects, letting out a battle cry* I'M NOT GONNA LOSE THIS BATTLE!

Cockroach: *Flies to her*

Pyro: *Throws away slipper and runs away, screaming* FCK THIS!!!!!

10. TEDDY BEAR!!!!

Pyro: *grabs her toy bazooka and stuffs teddy bears* ITS *Shoots* SO *shoots* FLUFFY *Shoots* I'M *Shoots* GONNA *Shoots* DIEEEEEEE!!!!

Everyone that has been shot: X.X

* * *

Sorry it sucks. I was bored -.-

Anyways, guys. Help! DX

Today, my classmate visited me and told me that the day I was absent (which was a few days ago), they were bored and so on and so on and so on. Then. . .

She swore my crush just confessed that he likes me back. She even say if its a lie, she'll kill herself. 0_0

I need advises. No! It's not the "You should take it slow" or "you're too young" kind of advice. What I mean is

How to put my mind at ease?

I really need advises. Please suggest an anime because I can't find more Aot episodes on YouTube, same with Swords Art Online and Hetalia, or any Pokémon Books.

Please please please. I won't be able to sleep with this on my mind! I mean, I'm having doubts, squealing inside and my inside girlieness is showing up! DX How can I relax if the vivid image of his smile kept showing up in my head and I can't remove it, like its some sort of tattoo?! *Sobs in a corner*

Anyways, guys! I just created a "Which Pyro OC Are You?" Quiz in Quotev.com! Try it and tell me the results!

We'll see which of you are Sora Keyheart, Takeo Minamoto, Hiro Takeda, Kohaku Sanada or Soren Lockheart!

P.S: I'll be editing it soon because it's pretty short. (^_^;;)