KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS!!!

Pyro:Haiya!Miss me?Anyways,I finally managed to get my parents to surender my phone after acting insane and being me,so I'm back and ready to rock'n'roll!

Boys:Arceus,help me.

Pyro:Anyways,*Teleports them all to Kirby Land*Awww!*Hugs all the adorable stuff there*And lets welcome Zach's brother,Taylor.-_-

Taylor:*Enters and starts to flirt with May*

Pyro:Wait.If I ship Taylor and Nikki's twin,SoulSwifter...Taylor Swift!\(^Δ^)/

Sora:She's back,alright.(;;^_^)

Pyro:Anyways,I changed my profile pic,so it's back to being a Flareon.I just can't stand it!I'm soooo fcking ugly!>_< Let my friends find out who I am,I don't want to show my face!*Faints*

After Waking Pyro Up

Pyro:*Sighs*Before we start,I'd like to share what I did and what I'm planning on doing to annoy my parents and make them surrender my phone.Here they are!

* * *

Me:*Ties a rope on the ceiling and a large bouncy ball on the other end*

My family:*Watches with confused expressions as I got on the ball*

Me:*Starts to swing back and forth*I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEECCCCCKKKIIIINNNNGGGGG BALLLLL!!!

My dad:XD *Joins the singing with my brother and sister*

Mom:(/.-)

Me:*Suddenly hits the wall,then the rope snaps and I fell facedown on the floor.One word.Painful XD*

* * *

Me:*Starts singing Here's to Never Growing Up while doing wild stuff like dancing and banging the walls and playing with air guitar*

My parents:(/.-)

* * *

Me:*Plays Mission Impossible theme on my brother's tablet as I sneak int the kitchen,then takes out a small box and whispers to it*This is agent Pyro.I'm now reaching my destination.

My brother:*Was hiding behind a box and whispers*Okay.You must not fail this mission.If you fail and get caught,we're doomed.

Me:*Nods*Affirmative.*Sneaks to the fridge and opens it,then smiles when she saw the chocolate cookies*Yay!*Reaches in,suddenly hears my mom shout*Crap.Code red!Code red!I've been caught!*Takes cookies and runs*

Mom:Jessica!

Me:Oh snap.

My brother:Run!

* * *

Pyro:That's all...Okay.Lets start with le dares!

Sora:This is from Pancake!

I dare da boys to do makeup in all da girls. <.>

Girls:O_O We're dead.

Boys:*Evil grins*

Wrong Direction:*Grabs Sora*

Drew:*Pins May*

Moron 4(Including Barry):*Grabs Dawn*

Later

May:*Was now having a tantrum because she now have a clown face*

Pyro:*Sighs*Glad I'm not one of them.