Legend of Zelda?Screw that!LEGEND OF LINK!!!!

Sorry that I haven't updated for a few days and was absent.I was very busy!

Now I feel guilty because I didn't reply to my friends here.

Anyways,I'm in a very good mood today!^_^ You guys told me you received more readers because of me!*Blushes*And I'm soooooo happy!

Just remember,be who you are and write what your beautiful brain could think of!Every author is special,don't be afraid to write.For me,grammar doesn't matter as long as the story is amazing!

And ignore the haters,if you have any.Just tell me if there's someone bugging you that your book sucks,cuz *Cracks knuckles*No one messes with my friends.If they do,I'll f*ck their s**t up,burn their corpses,use their bones to build a throne and sit on it while I cause chaos.Yea,I can be very terrifying if someone messes with me and my friends and family.For example:a boy was teasing my friend.She was so angry,and I was mad because he won't leave her alone.I Round-house kicked him on the face and was almost sent to the principal's office.So,yea.

Ok!Lets start,shall we?~

* * *

Pyro:*Was wearing a Link costume,except her hair is still the same* *Examines reflection*Woah.I look almost like Link in Twilight Princess,except my hair is black and longer.(A/N:True.My hairstyle is similar to his,bangs on one side with short side bangs!But different noses and head shapes -_- Just imagine Link and Tinkerbell combined,then make the skin tan and le hair black,and that's me!)

Masamune:Pffft!

Pyro:Oh.Still a bit upset?Don't ya worry!I'm not gonna end the relationship!^_^ This is just normal fangirlling!*Starts to violently fangirl*

Masamune:Why Link?!I'm better than him!

Pyro:Well....He's hot,brave,epic *Rest omitted and starts to sing Smosh's Legend of Zelda rap*Legend of Zelda?!Screw that!LEGEND OF LINK!*Raises sword up in the air*

Masamune:(;;O_O) Crazy fangirls these days.

Pyro:*In an adorable voice*Wwwwwhhhhyyyyy?!*Pouts*Being a fangirl is painful,yet fun!

Masamune:Ummm....Can you repeat that?

Pyro:*Still in small voice*What?

Masamune:*Grabs her and hugs her*WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE?!

Pyro:*Blushes and pushes him back*Ah!Masamune,you know how much I hate that!>.<*Was pinched on the cheeks*I hate it when people do that to me -_-

Masamune:Shut up and stay adorable!

Pyro:*Burns him*Anyways,readers.*Goes down the stairs where the others are waiting*Sorry if I haven't updated in a while.Me and our Youth group created a movie to celebrate mother's day,and woo!Two days of shooting was tiring!Two days for only a short five minute movie!*Faints*

Sora:Aaaannnd...We have guests!^_^

Pyro:Ya!Lets welcome Sora from Kingdom Hearts(Lets call him Keyblade for now.Can't think of any name right now),Spark or XxSparkStarxX and....*Squeals*Link!

Said people enters the room

Keyblade:Umm.Hi!*Waves*

Spark:Hi!(^O^)/

Link:*Smiles*

Pyro:*Blushes*U-u-ummm....H-hi Link.>\\\>

Masamune:<_<

Link:Hi.*Waves with a smile*

Pyro:*Faints with nosebleed*

Masamune:*Points gun at Link*Touch her and you'll be dead!