Stuff That Science Can't Explain

There are many things that science cant explain. Why? No one knows. So here are stuffs that Science cant explain.

#1. Objects Going to Unknown Dimensions

Today, at school, your teacher assigned you to copy the notes on the board. You grabbed your notebook and pen, humming happily to yourself. That's when, *Gasp* You dropped your pen!

No worries! You though, bending down to find it and pick it up. That's when you noticed its nowhere near you.

You have no time to waste, so you borrowed a pen from your classmate.

Later, guess what you found in the school cafeteria? Yep! Your pen.

This happens everyday! You drop your pen, you can't find it because either A.) Someone found it and picked it up, B.) It teleported to another place where you least expected to find it there or  C.) It's in another fcking dimension where no one can see it, watching from a screen eating popcorn as you search for it screaming "Bitch! Try to find me now! Muwahahaha!"

Admit it, you hate this.

But this can be good sometimes. Try dropping a bitch to the floor and there's a 1% she/he stays there, 45% she/he teleports to another place or 44% she/he disappears to an unknown dimension! (I wish)

#2. A Fcking Force That I Really Hate

This muthafcker is an actual troll.

Lemme explain

You finally arrived home after a whole day of school and tiredly removed your shoes. You felt relieved because the itchy socks are now off.

Me: ^_^ Finally some rest! *Runs to table to eat*

Then this happens:

Your smallest toe hits the edge of a table

Table: Bitch! Take that!

Me: ┬─┬  \(ಠ益ಠ \) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

I'm not even kidding! Your day getting fcking ruined by this type of force?! This type of force is such a muthafacking troll, and I hate it. Some scientist gotta observe this and explain why is there something like this. If there is, it would be a miracle!

I hate it when this happens, its like they are magnets!

Admit it, this happens to you.

#3. Teleporting Spiders

I love spiders. I want to marry them. But.

THEY ARE THE FCKING SLENDERMANS OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!

They are creepy at times, and I love it. But they stalk you.

Imagine having a good dream. Then you wake up. Nope. Its not Jeff the Killer, its not Hoodie, its not Mom the Killer.

Its the spider! Right above you on the ceiling!

Once you take your eyes off it, it teleports and you find it on your forehead!

Someone who's a scientist better explain this! Do they have mini portal guns?! Are they ninjas trained by Ryuu from Ninja Gaiden?

No one knows!

All we know is that they ARE scary muthafckers hiding everywhere to ambush you and give ya nightmare fuel! It'll be like "SURPRISE MUTHAFCKER!!!"

Then you run away, screaming and throwing random objects at it.

I love it.

#4.) Mom Superpowers

I also hate this. Mom asks me to take something from the drawer. I looked everywhere in that drawer, but never found it.

wait!

Your mom simply opened the drawer and finds it RIGHT there. -.- Kill me now.