Attack on Poképeriod and Corpse Party with A Grammar Nazi

I'm Bored So I'll Just Write Some Random Stuff

I dedicate this chapter Payton! ^_^ Happy birthday!!!!

* * *

Dramatic battle music was playing as Rafe and the others hid behind the walls of the Slender mansion, clutching their traquilizers and food loaded guns. Rayquaza was on his Poké - men - strual period, the most horrifying days of the month.

Rafe: How's our target? >_>

Drew: *Thoughts* Why did I even said yes? *Normal* He's still trying to hunt you down. What should we do?

Seth: I suggest we -

Rayquaza: NO ONE TOUCHES MY DAUGHTER!!!! *Uses Outrage*

Sora: *Was hiding behind a tree, afraid to face Rayquaza on his Poképeriod*

Meanwhile

Pyro: MY FIYAH POWERS ARE BACK; BABEH!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! *Burns Justin Bieber* This girl is on FIYAH!!!!

Justin Bieber: *Lets out a girlish scream as he burns to the ground*

Later

Pyro: *was in a corner*

Dawn: What's happened to -

May: *Pulls her* Don't come near her!!!

Amy: Why?

Dark Link: She's - *Freezes when Pyro turned to them with a psychotic grin*

Pyro: *sings in a scary, small voice* Come, little children. Come to me. *Cue creepy grin*

Everyone else: O_O *Backs away*

Dawn: Can someone explain?!

Riku: *Points at May*

May: *Nods and explains quickly* Pyro - has - been - watching - Attack - on - Titans - Happy - Tree - Friends - Corpse - Party - Fullmetal - Alchemist - Sengoku - Basara - High - School - of - the - Dead - and - reading - too- much-Creepypastas - AND - playing - Fatal - Frame - and - many - other - stuff - that - has - horror - violence - blood - and - gore!!!!!

Dawn: What?!

Pyro: *grabs scissors*

Everyone: 0_0 Holy sh*t!

Pyro: Hahaha! XD *Drops scissors* just kidding, but I really did do those things! *In dark voice* Too much blood and gore. . . I love it. ^-^

Bang!

Pyro: what the - !!!!!!

Rayquaza: *Epic slow mo effects and music plays as he got shot on the chest, then falls on the ground*

Rafe: Knock out!

Takeo: Finally!

Rafe: Now to claim the princess. *Walks to Sora*

Lucario and Soren: *Pops out of nowhere* DOUBLE DYNAMIC ENTRY!!! *Knocks out W.D with a giant frozen tuna*

Wrong Direction: X_X

Sora: O.o

Pyro: *Shrugs* Anyways -

Sid: *Was wearing only his brief* DON'T YOU WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HOT LIKE MEH! DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS FUN LIKE ME!

Kiko: O_O This is so f*cked up.

Brock: Don't cha!

Pyro: Anyways, I -

Sora: *screams*

Mikasa: What the - *Eyes widen when she saw a LOT of exploding Nyan cats*

Pyro: CHAOS!!!! *Summons a giant Dodo bird*

Dodo bird: O.O Bock. *Pecks Drew*

Drew: Ow!

Pyro: *Shrugs* Okay. Guys, I'd like to thank you all because a while ago, I just had a heart attack! I was browsing through the internet and saw that this book has reached 20.4K+ reads, 690+ votes and 2.7K+ comments!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OMG I LUV YA ALL!!!! *Hugs*

Sora: Thanks, guyz! ^-^

Back to Chaos

Jeff: *Was trampled by a group of Taurus on steroids released by Jane* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Jane: *Watches while eating popcorn*

Pyro and BEN: *Plays Dynasty Warriors on XBox*

Riku: Oh no! LOOK AT THE WALL!!!!

What's Written on the Wall:

Everyone will dying and suffer and I laugh and then bury you. So you must running if your afraid to losing your life.

                             -Pyro's Classmate

Everyone: *gasps*

Pyro: o.e

Everyone: RUN!!! *Runs*

Pyro: *grabs a pair of scissors and grabs her classmate by the collar*

Pyro's Classmate: 0_0

Pyro: *in dark voice* You must go practice your grammar if you don't want me to kill you Sachiko style. *Blabbers about grammar* (I'm a bit annoyed right now. I'm feeling like a grammar Nazi after our English class -_- )

Sora: Um. . . While Pyro's giving her classmate a lecture, lets end this and answer our question of the day!

Question of the day:

What would you do and feel after you rode 9 roller coasters, 2 spinning rides, eating candies and after that, watching Corpse Party and Attack on Titan Death scenes?

(I have a strong stomach, so I feel nothing -.-)