Help

Pyro: Ok. I had a fan mail, and she has been a big fan! :3 And here's what she said:

From: pokemon123789

Pyro I'm trying to write a book, but I'm fresh outta ideas, can you help me? Oh and your my fave author at the time!

Pyro: Thanks! ^_^ Anyways, I dedicate this to pokemon123789! And my answer is:

1.) Listen to inspirational music and stare outside the window, then let your imagination take over. That's how I thought of A Scarred Past and Dragon's Heart.

2.) Base your stories off your dreams. This is how I came up with I'll Fight For You. I was a princess that could fight, and my crush is the prince of another kingdom that my kingdom hates. We teamed up when monsters attacked, then Godzilla appeared. So yea. That's how I'll Fight For You came to be.

Ideas

1.) A powerful Pokémon twisted the dimensions, gathering all of the most powerful Pokémon trainers and testing them.

2.) Five jewels, one resembles love, one resembles faith, one resembles righteousness, one resembles compassion and the last one is the controller of all. They were all scattered to the land, and without them, all Pokémon would go against humans because they are corrupted by the evil that was driven away by the five jewels.

3.) The Swords of Justice had fallen, killed by an evil demon, but before they died, they left a sword. The Sword of Justice, forged with the all the swords of the Swords of Justice. It's up to a chosen one to find it and defeat the demon before chaos falls.

Pyro: I still have more, but I think it's enough. Okay, hope this helps. I'm still working on the next chappie, I have hundreds of dares! No joke!

Takeo: Oh well. Bye! *Waves*