Many More Tortures ;)

We find our heroes inside a dark house.Sid was tied with a long,fabric and was hanging in the middle of the room while everyone tried to keep a safe distance away from him.Pyro Girl,our awesome Author,was behind Sid.She pushed him and sang as Sid began to swing back and fort like a wrecking ball.Since he was so large,he brought down everything in his path.

Sid:Pyro,let me go!Put me down!

PG:(Sings in the tune of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.By the way,I hate how Miley changed,but I loved her songs)

Sid came in like a Wreeecking Ball!

He always hits so hard,it hurts!!!

All he wanted was to hug Maaay!

But all he ever did was,wre-e-e-ck us.

Yeah,he,he wre-e-e-ck us.

Everyone:O_o....She's turning insane.

Pyro:*Ignores them and continues singing*

Don't you ever say that I'm cray cray

Guys,I will always love you

I'm Pyro the Fiiire Giirl

I'm always here for randomneeeeess

I'm just a crazy author,who loves fire and Pokémon

Sora:Pyro,can you stop being random?We received a few dares.

PG:*Stops singing*Ooh!More dares!Let's start!This one's from kitty135!

I dare Sora to apologize to Drew for hurting him (sorry Sora I am one of Drew's fan girls :P)

Sora:*Rolls her eyes*I understand.But I already apologized.

PG:Just do it now!

Sora:Alright,alright.Sheesh*Turns toward Drew*Drew,again,I'm sorry for almost killing you.I'm sorry for banging your head on the wall,slamming your face with a metal chair,used a sword,threw you across the room,breaking 70% of your bones and even kicked you in the nuts.

Drew:*Flicks hair with a smirk*Apology accepted,Dragon Girl.You should be thankful I'm a kindhearted man.

Sora:*Rolls eyes*Whatever,you overgrown patch of grass.

Drew:*Smirks*

PG:Before you kill each other,let's move on to the next dare!Sora,read the next one!

Sora I dare you to Say nice things to Drew and say he's better than you (sorry Sora like I said before I am one of his fan girls :D)

Sora:What is it with Drew and girls?!How can anyone fall for that cocky plant?

PG:Well,I got to admit despite his annoying attitude,he's pretty cute.

Sora:*Rolls eyes*I hate him.

PG:You hate Drew yet you fell for someone like Rafe!

Sora:He's different.Wait!What?!