Many Tortures!

A/N:Guys,I decided to change everyone's age.Ash and the others are now 18,while Brock,Lucy,Harley,Solidad and Rebecca are 23.Max,Audrey and Kathryn here are 15.I changed the age because I know some dares are going to be for older people.

* * *

Nyx:Wha?Where am I?*Sees Sora and glares*Oh,Dragon Girl's here.

Sora:Pyro,of all freakin' people......WHY NYX?!?!?!?!(A/N:In case you don't know,Nyx is an OC of mine)

PG:Calm down,the reason I brought her here is so you could torture her.*Watches Nyx flirt with Rafe*

Rafe:*Tries to get away from Nyx*

Sora:*Groans*Am I really in this world so people could torture me?

PG:No!I just wanted the readers to torture that witch!

Nyx:*Scoffs*Who you calling witch?I'm prettier than you all.*Flicks hair*

Drew:*Mutters*I'm the only one who does that.*Sweatdrops when Nyx ignored him and continues to flirt with Rafe*

Sora:*Grits teeth*I just hope the readers torture her.

PG:Okay,let's start reading the dares!

Sora:*Mumbles*Okay.These are from CosmicDragonSlayer.

I dare Drew to dress up as Hatsune Miku. And give him hairy legs. He must stay like this for one chapter

Sora:Hahahahaha!

Drew:Why do I have to be dressed up,of all things,as Miku?!?!?!

May:Probably because your hair is green.

Sora:Here's the Hatsune Miku Costume!*Hands her costume to Drew*

Drew:But-

Sora:*Sends out Rayquaza*C'mon Drew.Either you wear that,or I'll make sure you lose all of your beautiful hair.

Drew:No,not my hair!*Quickly puts on Hatsune Miku costume*

PG:*Snaps fingers and green hair instantly grew on Drew's legs*

Sora:You look stupid....

Drew:Do not blame me for being so popular.

PG:Ooookayy.Next!

Sora:*Pulls Rafe away from Nyx and clutches on him protectively*Stay away....*Reads next dare*

Dare Dawn to admit the love for Ash! She knows deep down she loves him! (is my pearlshipper showing?)

Dawn:What?Why?!

Chase:Must be a pearlshipper.

Dawn:*Groans*Alright.*Talks quickly*AshILoveYouButDon'tTakeItSeriouslyIt'sJustADareOkay....

Everyone:O_O

Kenny,Paul and Conway:*Mutters darkly*

PG:Done!Okay,next dare!

Then have Silver talk for one hour without stopping, if he fails, Sora roundhouse kicks him.