More Randomness!XD

PG:Hi,guys!We're back!

Sora:Back and better than ever!*Kills Nyx again*

Chase:We received a few dares!And Pyro here has an announcement!

PG:Right!I have a dare!

Sora:I'll read!This is from Pokemon_king_12345!

I dare Pyro Girl to allow one more member to the game of truth or dare and it has to be my choosing and its me

PG:Okay!Say hello to Pokemon_king_12345,or Zach!

Zach:*Enters room*Yo!Wassup,guys!

PG:I take requests if you want to join!You can also ask if your OC's can join the chaos!>:D

Zach:Oh,hey Sora*Waves and winks at Sora*

Rafe:*Eyes narrowed and pulls Sora closer,clutching her protectively*

Sora:Hi,Zach! (^Δ^)/

PG:Let's start with the dares!

Zach:I'll read,since the first one is mine.

For one chapter everyone has to be their opposite side except Sora because I like her more than anyone

Everyone:Lucky Dragon Girl.-_-

Sora:*Grins*Takes,Zach!

Zach:Welcome!;)

PG:Now.Do the dare!

Rafe:What should we do?

Sora:I know!Personality switch!Rafe,you have to act like T.K!T.K,act like Rafe!Grasshead must act like Austin,while Austin will be Grasshead!

PG:Riku will switch with Dawn!May,you can switch with Nyx!

May:-3-

Zach:Gold will switch with Silver!Crystal can switch with Serena.Gary,switch with Ash.

Sora:Soren can switch with Brendan!Sid can switch with Harley!Audrey and Kathryn can switch with Max and Misty!Leaf can switch with Conway,Kenny and Paul can switch.Chase can switch with Brock.

Everyone reluctantly switched outfits.

Sid:This outfit is too tight!

Harley:And yours is too large!

May:Nyx's clothes are too revealing!

Nyx:And yours is too cute!I hate it!

Sora:*Whacks them all one by one on the head with a frozen tuna*Uh,uh,uh.Act different.

Rafe:Fine.*Starts to act like Takeo*Those who do not understand justice must be brought down and punished!*Twirls a toy spear*

Takeo:*Sighs and shakes head with a smirk*You're no longer back in your time.

Audrey:*Adjusts glasses*I'm younger,yet I'm smarter.

Kathryn:*Whacks Rafe on the head with mallet*

Ash:No need for practice.*Smirks*I'll handle anything!

Gary:Ehhh?O_O Oh,right!*Adjusts cap*I choose you,dagger!*Throws dagger at Ash*

Ash:*Screams and runs*

Paul:*Sighs and smiles at Riku*Hey,Dee Dee.

Riku:*Folds arms across chest*Do not call me that!*Blushes*

Austin:*Flicks hair*This is nonsense.

Chase:(Thoughts)Yes!An excuse to flirt with Sora!*Starts to flirt with Sora*Sora,my beauty!I love you.

Sora:Ehh?

Zach:Sorry,she's taken.*Pushes Chase away*

5 Hours of Chaos Later:

PG:Sora!Next dare!

Sora:*Pushes Chase away,who was still acting like Brock*This is from skygirl888

AWESOMNESS!! All righty then, more dares for the OCs! Chase and Austin have to make a fancy dinner for everyone without exploding the kitchen, which I know they'll do even if they don't try. I have complete faith that you two won't destroy the kitchen!

Austin:*Flicks hair*No sweat.

Chase:That'll be easy!*Was now dressed up as a chef*

Sora:Wait!Before you start!*Hugs Austin and Chase*I just want to tell ya guys you are the bestest friends I had.*Sobs*

Riku:*Pats them on the shoulder*No need to worry!We'll handle your funerals!^_^

PG:*Salute fingers*Good luck,guys.

Austin and Chase entered the kitchen.Soon,they heard a scream.They entered the kitchen and saw it was burned down.A large monster that kinda resembles a food Grimer was attacking Chas

Chase:Help!!!

Sora:*Sighs and takes out her sword,then charges toward food Grimer.She sliced it in half and Austin emerged*

Austin:Woah.That's nasty!

PG:Okay!I have a dare for all the boys!To the arena!*Snaps fingers and every boy,including Zach,was in the arena with no shirts on*

Takeo:Why are we all topless?

May:*Drools over Drew's abs*

Sora:Woah.I never knew Rafe has abs.*Drools*

Rafe:*Smirks*

Soren:Why are we topless?And why in this arena?

Their question was answered when Pyro released a large number of rabid fangirls.

PG:Let's see you try to fare with them now.*Laughs like a maniac*

Drew:Ah!Why,of all things,must it be rabid fan girls?!

All the boys ran around,trying not to get caught,while the girls watch while eating popcorn.

Rabid Fangirls:Dreeeew!Takeeeooo!Ashhh!*Foams emit from their mouths*

PG:Now,before we end this chapter,please vote and comment a dare.*Hears Takeo scream in the background*Bye!And I take requests if you or one of your OC's likes to join the chaos!See ya!