Pokemon Truth or Dare

I was bored,so I thought I should write a truth or dare.

* * *

Ash and the others find themselves in a mysterious house.The doors are locked,the windows are locked *gasps* even the refrigerator is locked!A girl with short,black hair soon appeared.

Me:Hi,guys!I'm Pyro Girl.*everyone jumps in surprise*

Ash:Wait!Who are you?!Why are we here?Why is the refrigerator locked?!

Drew:Yeah.Are we kidnapped or something?

Me:Yeah.I was bored,so I thought I should kidnap you all and have fun!*hugs everyone*

Paul:I hate people -_-

May:Can't...Breath...*chokes*

Dawn:Please!..Let...go!

Pyro Girl:*Let's go of everyone*Anyways,there's going to be more people!Crystal,Gold,Silver,a few movie characters and my OC's will be here!*snaps fingers.Silver and the others soon appear.*

Gold:Wha?!Where are we?!

Sora(my OC):What the heck?!*glances at Pyro Girl,who was grinning evilly*

Sid:May!I miss you!*hugs May*

May:H-hi,Sid?

Drew:*glares at Sid*

Brock:Rebecca!*tries to hug Rebecca,but was Poison Jabbed by Croagunk*

Croagunk:*drags away Brock*

Rebecca:*sweatdrops*

Pyro Girl:Alright.Enough chaos!*silence*I guess I'll explain.I kidnapped all of you to play truth or dare because I was bored.

Everyone except Paul,Rafe and Silver:WHAT?!

Chase(another OC):You have got to be kidding me!

Pyro Girl:Yeah,yeah.Now shut up before I make Sora's Rayquaza use Hyper Beam on all of you!

Sora:What makes you think I'll do that?

Pyro Girl:I'm the Author.I can do anything that I want.*everyone stops*Good.Now,please leave a few truths or dares,and make them evil!*grins*

Takeo(An OC):I'm starting to hate this.