I Need Help -_-

Pyro: Oh. Btw, this isn't an update. Sorry. But I wasn't feeling well lately.

Drew: Oh thank goodness! No torture!

Izzy: *Glares at Drew* Anyway, how's school?

Pyro: *Eye twitches at memory* Okay. Lemme just tell ya what happened. I really need someone to talk to. I can't take this fcking sht anymore!

Everyone: *Grabs popcorn*

(A/N: This is JUST gonna be a short rant. -.- Please, just listen. I just want to unleash my rage. Bear with me my keyboard is almost destroyed because I was typing angrily)

First day: I was late. There were too many students, six of them have to sit on the floor due to insufficient amount of chairs, and I'm one of them. When the other section gave away chairs, I tried to grab one, but they ran out of seats and I'm the last one to sit on the floor. When we took care of our seating arrangements, a girl has to take my place. Even though she annoyed the hell outta me, I gave her my chair. -.- Joy. I spent the whole day sitting on the floor, trying to survive the heat and my backbone's pain. This is what I get for being too kind. -.- *Bangs head on wall repetitively*

Second day: My classmates found out I was Harry Potter fan. I now received the nickname Harry, almost got into a fist fight with a cocky bastard and while I was gone, some idiot who was left with the broken chair switched ours and I ended up sitting on a chair with a large hole -.- *Tries to calm down and takes a deep breath*

Third day: At first, it went fine. A transferred student became my friend and I'm so early! But it was ruined! RUINED! By the same girl who I gave away my chair to. Guess how that b*tch thanked me. She fcking started spreading false rumors about me and now I'm the laugh stock of the school! *Screams and punches wall*

Today: My teacher asked us to describe ourselves and compare ourselves to whatever, object, animal whateves. I compared myself to, guess what, yea. Fire. My temper, how dangerous I can really be if someone plays with me and so on, thus, receiving the name "Flame". I liked it better than Harry, though. Then the students started discussing about who should be the muse, then said it should be me. As if. They only did that because they want me to be the laughstock of the whole school. They thought I was there for their aMUSEment. -_-

Oh. Fcking hell. School is torture. I almost got into a lot of fights, was glomped to death a million times by my former classmates, many guys flirt with me for fun or because they want to have a girlfriend to make themselves popular, and I was burdened with many fcking projects.

Again. I'm sorry to disappoint you.  I know you want an update, but right now, I feel like burning the school down. *Sighs* I can't cry right now. Geez. Emotions. *Wipes tears that are close to falling down the phone*

I'm so so so sorry. If you're mad at me cuz this isn't an update, I deserve it. Say what you want. Life has been torture for me.

Oh. And kids, might wanna skip the next paragraph if you don't want to see something ugly. Okay. . . Here it goes. You might regret it.

FCKING SCHOOL! WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING ME WITH ALL THIS FCKING SHT! AND THOSE BTCHES AND BASTARDS THAT ALWAYS USE ME FOR THEIR OWN BENEFITS! I'LL FCK THEIR SHT UP, RIP OUT THEIR THROATS, STAB THEIR ***** OR ***" WITH A KNIFE, SHOVE IT UP THEIR SORRY @$$3$ AND THEN BURN THEIR REMAINS WHILE I LAUGH MANIACALLY! YOU FCKING THINK I'M THAT EASY TO PICK ON?! NO!!!! I WAS TAUGHT MANY MARTIAL ART MOVES AND SWORD FENCING, I COULD KILL YOU ANYTIME! BUT YOU BETTER BE FCKING THANKFUL THAT UNLIKE YOU, I'M HUMAN, I HAVE A FCKING HEART AND SOUL!!!! SERIOUSLY?! JUST BECAUSE I'M "UGLY", "UNCOOL" OR WHATEVER YOU'RE FCKING PUNY BRAINS COULD THINK OF MEANS YOU CAN RUIN MY LIFE! YOU WANT MY LIFE TO BE A LIVING HELL?! YOU WANT ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION OR SOMETHING?! WHAT DO YOU FCKING WANT SO THAT YOU COULD BE SATISFIED AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! YOU **** AND SON OR DAUGHTERS OF **** I'LL ****** ****** ********* **** ******

Ok.I'm good now. *Grits teeth* If this is a waste of your time, forgive me for that. If you post hateful comments about me just because I didn't update, I don't give a fck about it. I just. *Sighs* I really need anger management classes. -_- I'll just go. *Sobs in a corner*

I still love you guys. You don't need to read this waste of precious time. I just want to talk to someone. I feel depressed, torn, angry and tired. My body aches.

Bye guys. Just remember, I luv you all. I really wish I could see you all in real life. *Hugs phone*