"But what if it doesn't? We only have one shot at this and if we fail he knows what we are up to." 

I put the book down and face her seeing the stress and worry on her face. I stood infront of her putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"It's us against him we will win this okay. We will find away, we just have to make sure the timing is right." I reassured her.

"Okay." She sighed. "One more week to go." She counted a small smile on her face. "Then it's over." 

I gave her a sad smile wishing it could all be as simple as saying those three words. 

"Then it's over." I nodded. 

"Hey guys! You have to come and see this." Chester burst through the door in urgency. 

Before we could ask any question he ran back down stairs with us following. I can hear the TV loudly we appeared seeing everyone crowding the TV. My eyes snap to my father's face snatching the mike from the new reporter. 

"Good evening American, you thought you've seen the last of me haven't you? But I'm back and better then ever before." I knew he was speaking to his hunter buddies. 

"Excuse me sir you can't-

My dad looked over at him silencing him with just a stare my dad nodded over to someone out of view. My heart pounded watching as one of the vampire is ordered to kill the reporter right infront of everyone snapping his neck. Screams from the staff and the camera man dropped the camera. 

"Be the camera man for today Josh." He smiled over at the vampire. 

You can hear the frantic screaming of the other people who saw it calling the cops but yet no one dares to move towards him. That's human nature their body react a few seconds to realize they are in a dangerous situation. 

Josh held the camera unsteady making me dizzy as it focuses on my dad's face who is grinning at the camera. 

"America it's time for a new species of people to take over, a new stronger breed of creatures that will have control. This is not a terrorist threat, no, it's much worst. The stories your mommy and daddy tells you about a darcula living in coffins is just a fairytale. I am here to tell you we are real and we exist and we are not a men lving in the dark afraid of the light. We are done hidding and we are more dangerous then you can ever imagine." He showed his sharp fangs a sinnister smirk lingered in his lips. 

I can almost hear the choas it is creating around the world with this live news. My body stood still not believing that for centuries vampires have always been in hidding but the moment my father turned they are ready to show the world what they really are. 

I can picture the damage he has caused. I can see military, every fucking goverment agencies hunting us done to take us in for experiment. 

What has he done. 

"They asked me if the throne was the thing I wanted the most. No I want to rule the biggest country in the world, I want to rule United States of America. We are done hidding and I will show you what true power can do. We will rule the world so join me and I will show you the world in my eyes."

There's a new hint of darkness that I've never seen before creating a chill down my spine.  The camera expand as we hear the sirens coming. To my horror I see hundreds of vampires lined up behind my father. More vampires ready to fight and kill for him, more vampires the more power he has and the power he has the more he becomes untouchable. 

We hear a faint order from the police to stand down. The camera fell to the ground as we hear screams of the humans and guns firing. 

The room fell silence no words could form in our head at what just happened. 

"What the hell has he done?" Chad's eyes widen holding onto Alex. 

"He just declared war." Michael rub his forehead a headache forming like mine. 

I pace back and forward feeling myself get worked up by this. 

"He is going to wipe out the human race." Niki mumbled shaking her head. 

Who is going to fight against him and his army? Who is going to challenge him? Who can stop him now? 

A warm hand is place on my shoulder stopping me from pacing so much. I look up to find his comforting eyes. 

"If you give the humans to fight for their lives you are going to witness a war that will not be forgotten." Dominic spoke. 

"The question is whose side do we fight for the humans or the vampires?" Michael asked. 

The whole room went silent again our mind racing too fast to understand. My father's smile flash before my eyes reminding that he is capable of more sadistic way of getting what he wants. I have to be the one who stops him. 

"We fight for what is right. We will not be one of his vampires who bends their knees to his commands and we will not kill for him. We fight for each other and for the people who are innocent." I clenched my jaw. "You're right war is coming so let's give them a war they will not forget." 

A smirk is place upon Dominic's lips looking at me almost proudly nodding at me. My eyes scan the room they all nodded agreeing with me standing by each other ready to fight.